Serving With Jehovah's Unified Organization - Gerrit Losch

by betweenworlds 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xxzvcq

Seriously this dude could put a glass eyeball to sleep

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

Gerritt Losch is an interesting study. When I was serving at Brooklyn Bethel, many of us found him to be humorously peculiar. He was not necessarily one of the favorite Governing Body members among the Bethelites; as he is given to promoting many of his own personal opinions - opinions that are strange and legalistic at times. Bethelites often joked about some of his statements.

Shortly after I left Bethel, a friend of mine who was still working there, told me how Losch was speaking to the Bethel family and stated that watching NFL football was not acceptable for members of the Bethel family. Good football games are a prized form of entertainment for Bethel brothers, so one can imagine how this "counsel" went over.

Soon thereafter, a joke started circulating around Bethel that the NFL stands for "Not For Losch".

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Not For Losch hehehehe

Reminds me of an elderly brother we had in our hall who thought that playing cards or dice was unacceptable as they were demonized

• watson
    watson

I had the pressure of attending a Kingdumb Haul dedication in Sacramento, and Brother Loesch was the speaker........uh.....he was a real "house a fire." Really put me to sleep.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s are a Unified Organization???.....Everyone is at each others throats,in this "Sh*thole of a Religion!".....Jehovah`s Witness`s are not a Unified Organization..They are Pawns,in a much Grander,money making scheme.....One of many,the WBT$ makes money from......Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sspo
    sspo

Heard him in TN and i found him to be extremely boring and lousy speaker.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

He gave a talk in NZ recently.

I hit my wife up about what he said. It was obvious from my question that I already knew his blurb.

"He only said "possibly"", she replied.

I replied, "Your literature is full of 'possibly'". Everything they ever publish is full of 'out clauses', but you are still expected to believe it as truth!!."

That was the end of that conversation.

Cheers

Chris

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

He sure knows how to confuse people so they will believe his lies.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Losch was proof enough for me that "eating crackers" and "drinking wine" aren't sufficient qualifications for becoming part of an 'anointed by Christ' group of leaders.

Besides sounding odd and saying odd things, he also looks odd. When I first saw him, shortly after his appointment to the GB, I was shocked by his huge bouffant hair. I don't recall his suit, but his bright blue suede shoes stood out.

B the X

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It
    I was shocked by his huge bouffant hair. I don't recall his suit, but his bright blue suede shoes stood out.

GL == Elvis?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit