Apostates instruments of Satan?

by radar 5 Replies latest jw friends

• radar
    radar

A very faithful Jehovah's Witness.
    An elderly lady was well-known for her faith and for her boldness in talking about the Good News of the Kingdom. She would often stand on her front porch and shout "PRAISE JEHOVAH!"

Next door to her lived an Apostate who would get angry at her proclamations he would shout, "There ain't no Jehovah.

Hard times set in on the elderly lady, and she prayed to Jehovah to send her some assistance. She stood on her porch and cried "JEHOVAH GOD, I Need help! I AM HAVING A HARD TIME

The next morning the lady went out on her porch and noted a large bag of groceries and exclaimed "PRAISE BE TO JEHOVAH.

Her neighbour who was gardening at the time, stood up from behind a bush and said, My dear! I’ve told you there is no God. I bought those groceries, God didn't."

The lady started jumping up and down and clapping her hands and said, "PRAISE JEHOVAH. He not only sent me groceries, but He made the devil pay for them as well.

Radar

All that we see or seem/ Is but a dream within a dream.

-Edgar Allen Poe

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Right on, right on, right on!

• ISP
    ISP

Well to the WTS/JWs 'Satan' is like....anything bad that happens to you! But in the real world 'Satan' doesn't need to do a great deal..The WTS is doing fine without him.

ISP

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

That was funny Radar!

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves that we are underlings." - William Shakespeare

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Now that's a keeper i'm sending this one to mum.
    rotfl

THP

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I heard the same story but as a Chrsitian not a Jehovha's Witness. Sorry old story different group/

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit