Euro-English

by TheHighPriest 4 Replies latest jw friends

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

I have heard from a reliable source that the EU commission stands unified by a 5 year plan to introduce what they call "Euro-English".
    The pom's have accepted saying there is room for improvement in our language:
    In the first year, "S" will be used instead of the soft "C". Sertainly sivil servants will reseive this news with joy. Also the hard "C" will be replaced with "K". Not only will this klear up konfusion, but typewriters kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "PH" will be replased by "F". This will make words like "fotograf" 20 per sent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mess of silent "E"s in the languag is disgrasful, and they would go.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptive to steps such as replasing "TH" by "Z" and "W' by "V". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "O" kan be droped from vords kontaing "OU", and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After ziz fifz yer, ve vil have a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls of difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer.

Ze drem vil finali kum tru.

THP

• ballistic
    ballistic

sorry I posted this word for word about 3 months ago. ooooops!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Don't worry, you guys, the WTS will get in first with its "pure language". After all, they are going to rule the world, aren't they?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• TheHighPriest
    TheHighPriest

Damn this is getting popular I had this posted on Jun 27 and was merely repeating it. oooooops

THP

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

No worries. Lots of people repost the same thing. Just look at You Know, his 1000 words essays all look pretty much the same.

"You are all going to die, because the prophet xxxxx says here at xxxxxx nn:nn. Larouche says so too, and he says the economic system is on the verge of total collapse, and Larouch says, I am right, and Larouche says you are all apostates. The world will be in tribulation in 19nn, 19nn+1, 1pnn+2, in 20nn, try 20nn+1, and Larouche backs me up."

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit