The Book study gone.....what will we do now !!!

by The Lone Ranger 6 Replies latest jw friends

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

What will we do when the persecution comes now that the Book study arrangements is gone.

What a joke!

For years the WTS has being telling us that one of the purpose of the book study is that we can meet in small groups when the persecution starts, when we are banned the Book study will be the only way that we can get our spiritual food and instructions from the governing body.

Now how will get these vital instructions?

Gasp!

• Robert7
    Robert7

One brother brought this up to me right after the meeting. I really think this will make people think...

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

If you are sincerely earnest in your desire to know the final outcome of this matter.......Pray.

Give me a break.

NMG

• JK666
    JK666

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my devout mother.

She told me of the new arrangement, and I asked that very question. Her answer was that "the Governing Body must think we won't need to do that afterall."

Another "Big Gulp" of Koolaid.

JK

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think we will find out for sure, and with a billion threads, when the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger puts out a Kingdumb Misery article "suggesting" that everyone should be going out in field circus that evening.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I suppose as a fader I was still left with some lingering guilt. This change with the bookstudy arrangement really helped me with some of the lingering guilt. It eliminates quite a bit of their doctrine. The whole mid great trib battle plan of meeting in homes for safety.

So are they just as susceptible to be shut down like evbery other religion during the great trib? I guess so and it doesn't matter because the legal team called it. I guess the GB is writing doctrine and Jehovah will follow their plan.

• nelly136
    nelly136

either theyre admitting that there is little persecution these days or maybe they need to generate some new persecution in the countries where meeting in halls is difficult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit