"JWD Beer"? You bet!

by AlmostAtheist 7 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I went to Wal-Mart tonight to buy beer. I also bought a ton of other junk I could've lived without (food, and such). But I figure if you're making a beer run, make the best of it.

I bought some "JW Dundee's Honey Brown" -- yummy stuff!

But then I noticed on the receipt it was called.... "JWD Beer"! So it's official -- JWD has its own beer, and it's sold at Wal-Mart!

Top THAT, Watchtower!!! (Does Simon get a nickel for every bottle sold? I think he should...)

Dave

• BFD
    BFD

Bumble Bee posted a picture of the JWD beer bottle top after one of her many 'fests. I think that would be the only reason to set foot in my Wal-Mart. I have not seen it sold anywhere else near me, I've looked. Simon deserves a nickel per, at leat for the ones I buy. lol

BFD

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Hey Dave - yeah BB, Roy and Mincan picked that up in a drive-thru when they came for Christmas. They had never been through a drive -thru before so they were excited anyway - when they found the beer they thought it was some kind of sign or something. LOL

• BrentR
    BrentR

Brewed by demonz?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yeah, that drive through was funny! lol Nothing like that here.

Here's a pic we took of the cap. I didn't intentionally get the beer, and thought it was pretty funny when I noticed the letters.

JWDbeer.jpg picture by tubegirl

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Aw shoot -- I thought I was bein' all original and stuff!

I guess I'll have to drink these until this feeling passes... ;-)

Dave

• Simon
    Simon

ha ha, brilliant.

(Does Simon get a nickel for every bottle sold? I think he should...)

I'd rather have a beer

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Wow - Dave you have the honor of Simon posting on your thread, that and the beer should be reward enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit