April 15th - Internal WT - PDF

by The Scotsman 6 Replies latest jw friends

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Hello Everyone

I have a PDF of the April 15th WT - can anyone here host this so the whole world can receive food at the proper time?

It is a 9.8MB zip file.

Thanks

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

For further information, this is the "valueless thing" issue that stresses singleness, no college, no excess fun or relaxation, and no independent research.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    For further information, this is the "valueless thing" issue that stresses singleness, no college, no excess fun or relaxation, and no independent research.

In other words, to please the watchtower god a member must not have a life. W

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

You could try giving elsewhere a pm. If you have the file you could upload it to sendspace.com and post the link. Once someone downloads it they can convert it so the rest of the board can read it.

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Here is the scan of the April 15th 2008 WT. (Apostates get a special mention on pages 6 & 7.)

Perhaps someone can download the PDF and host it for us so download speeds are a bit better.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8lz3sl

I will upload May15th next week.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

So according to paragraph #17 How should the words of Christendoms leader's and of apostates be viewed?

Apostates too speak valueless words, claiming to have greater wisdom than the appointed " faithful and discreet slave " (Matt 24:45-47) However Apostates

speak there own wisdom, and their words are valueless, a stumbling block to many who might listen.(Luke 17:1,2) How can we avoid being misled by them?

Can any one help me out here?

lol

hope

• fokyc
    fokyc

Sorry Scotsman,

Where did you get that scanned? I can hardly read it, here is a readable version:

http://www.box.net/shared/ui0e20hkwg

fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit