Nintendo Wii

by sandy 3 Replies latest jw friends

• sandy
    sandy

Does anybody know how to order the old game Super Mario Brothers for Wii? I heard you can order online and download it but I can't find the actual page to order it. Maybe I need to register my Wii first w/ nintendo.com? I'm on their site and the game is available to purchase but it doesn't say how. Has anyone ordered older games for download to your Wii system?

• Bourne
    Bourne

I don't have one but my nephew does. He says he downloaded it at the online Wii store THROUGH the Wii itself.

Other than that, I'm afraid I'm not that much help.

Bourne

• sandy
    sandy

perfect, thanks Bourne. Why couldn't I think of that? Thanks again!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

You must buy Wii points. You can get them online, or at Walmart or your local game store. Once you buy them, you load them onto your Wii. Then, on the Wii menu there's an option to search through the games available for download. You do that and find the game you're looking for and you use your Wii points to buy them. It's been about a year since I downloaded Super Mario so I don't remember exactly the steps to do it, but that's the idea. You have to connect your Wii to the internet though, either wirelessly, or with a USB connection.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit