I lent my book....

by Bobbi 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I lent my copy of Crisis in Conscience to a woman I know who has a long time fader for a mate.
    At first I was hesitant to let anyone see it.

Why you might ask. Well I took with me to the Toronto Apostafest this past autumn. At first
    people just signed their names inside the front cover. As the night grew longer and we grew
    happier, messages were written. Satan and Franz himself made appearances to sign the book,
    although no one actually saw them. Some revisions and editting also occurred.

My friend, after I explained and she had a chance to flip thru, started to laugh and said
    she was seriously thinking about leaving the book out the next time her JW Mother in law came over.

She said it was nice that we could make fun of the situation and how much healthier it was for us
    than refusing to discuss it like her husband does.

So, thank you to all how made the book that much more special. I bet when you signed it you didn't
    think it might change someones mind and bring a smile to a stranger.

Bobbi

PS: one of my best friends just finished reading COC and is disassociating herself from the society.
    Life is pretty damn good.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    She said it was nice that we could make fun of the situation and how much healthier it was for us
    than refusing to discuss it like her husband does.

So, thank you to all how made the book that much more special. I bet when you signed it you didn't
    think it might change someones mind and bring a smile to a stranger.

Well, it brought alot of smiles to us all there that night, happy someone else is getting a kick out of it!

BB

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Oh my, I almost forgot about my edits on page #51. HA HA

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

OMG she is going to laugh so hard when she gets to that point. She has a really great
    sense of humor.

Bobbi

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I saw Satan. He made me kiss women who weren't my wife. I like Satan.

Kwin

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

He made me kiss a married man...it was niiiiiiice!

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

sigh, I want to get some kisses.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

He made me kiss a woman (sweetface) and a gay man (BFD), both said my lips were soft

BB

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

LOL.

Hey, how many did you really save as a jw? and just think of the one that read COC and came away seeing the truth!!

nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit