Friends search!

by Ginerino 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Ginerino
    Ginerino

Hi my name is Betty, I´m from Germany. I´m 26 years old, I´m married with a realy lovly guy and I search a friend, anybody like a pan pal. I can´t understand why I like the USA but I do. Now i search a friend, to write E-mails, someone how telling me sometihng about J.W. in the USA. Maybe we could see us in USA or in Germany?! My englisch is not very well, perhaps you can correct me :-). Greetings Betty

• rekless
    rekless

Hello Betty

I can not speak English correct either, and I sure can not speak German. So join the club.

I know the word for rabbit, but can not spell it.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hello Betty, and welcome to JWD. The people here, like myself, are not very friendly to the watchtower. We are friendly to anyone that wants to discuss the down side of the watchtower. You might say that we are APOSTATES. Yes, that's it, we are APOSTATES. So, if you would like to join us, you are more than welcome here. In fact, you will learn more here about the watchtower than you will at the kingdom hall. Take care, and again, welcome Betty!

NMG

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Welcome to the Real World!

• Dogaradodya
    Dogaradodya

Hi, Ginerino! I cannot speak German, but I can speak Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Haydn, Brahms and Mendelssohn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ5UVxnS114&feature=related

• MMae
    MMae

Hi Betty,

It is nice to have you on board with us. I hope you find some new friends here. I used to have a pen-pal from the Netherlands for many years, but we've lost contact now. (That was back in the days of pen, ink, and stamps!) I also am mono-lingual, but understood your English just fine.

My name is Malinda. I'm married, and my kids are young adults. I have one grandchild. I am a sucker for cats. (Somehow we've ended up with 4, and feed at least five more on a regular basis in the neighborhood.) I do in-home care for elderly and disabled people as my career. I enjoy discussing spiritual matters. I like to hear other people's ideas about God, Mother Nature, and Humanity.

Welcome, and I hope we chat some more, Malinda

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Hello Betty! Greetings from the West Coast of Vancouver. Wilkummen . (did I spell it correct?)

• choosing life
    choosing life

Excuse me, but could you please stop the constant addition of unwanted audio in threads? It gets quite irritating!

• Ginerino
    Ginerino

It spells "Willkommen" ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit