HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNDECIDED!!!!!!

by horrible life 7 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNDECIDED!!!!!

alt

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/152576/2788416/post.ashx#2788416

I hope you have a wonderful day, and century!! The best is yet to come.

• free2think
    free2think

Happy Birthday

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hope you have a wonderful day, Hope you will have many,many more happy birthdays...

as I sing in my beautiful lilt

Happy bithday to you

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Happy Birthday Undecided and congratulations too as it looks like you've been on the board longer than most! Can you remember what happened today?

• JK666
    JK666

Undecided,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

JK

• Undecided
    Undecided

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. It's been a good day so far. One of the ladies at church gave me a BD card and there was $5.00 in it. I needed it to bowl with the old cogers Monday, I am broke right now. My daughter gave me a $35.00 WalMart gift card. My wife and I are going to a church dinner at the fellowship hall later today, my brother and his wife are comming too. We just have a good time, not too much preaching about religion, we just enjoy being together.

I go to church to just listen and think about God and religion, my wife thinks maybe I will someday get saved. I keep asking questions to her, like today when I asked how old Jesus was when he realized he was God? Things like in the old testament about every other verse God is mad with the Jews and kills many of them and in a few more verses he is killing their opposers. It seems God is a very angry spirit and can't be satisfied with any of us very long.

Ken P.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm glad you're having a good day!

Your questions to your wife about God make me think of god as a sulky, tantruming child. And really the best way to deal with such a child is ignore them until they behave reasonably, so that's the line I take.

• horrible life
    horrible life

bttt

For the evening crowd, and the overseas morning crowd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit