Hey ya'll thanks I'll be there

by hambeak 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• hambeak
    hambeak

I have thought about going back seriously and will not. I just can't take the hypocrisy. I am who I am and that is all. Thanks Pop eye Lol.

I am just so busy with work that I don't have time to really develop a friendship with some folks and go to the parties and aposta fests I would very much love to. I guess I just need some reinforcement.

Thanks ya'll Some of you old timers respond or e mail me. come on we are not all inactive lol.

Ham

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    I am who I am and that is all.

It is so much easier living with yourself when you are yourself and not trying to be something you are not. I could never go back. When I left I was a walk-away believer for a while even though I had some doubts. Faded for 10 years now and will never go back. We grew and rose above that.

LRG

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hambeak, I'm not exactly an "old timer" to this board, but I have been out for over 20 years, and I just want to say I have always enjoyed your posts.

Exactly who you are is who you should be, that is for certain.

Cheers,
    Baba

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yeah, I know what you mean. I work six days a week, and then go home tired. No time for much socializing - I have a vacation planned this summer. I think about that when I get dragged down by the work and the isolation.

• penny2
    penny2
    I have thought about going back seriously and will not

That's good to hear, hambeak. I've been hoping to read something like this from you. Going back would only cause you pain.

penny

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm not sure I've been here long enough to be considered a veteran, but we have met and I am very very fond of you.

I truly hope that I see you on my next visit in a couple of months. It really isn't the same without you.

Nina x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit