Getting down at a JW wedding.....something funny

by Homerovah the Almighty 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I caught this on you-tube recently and I thought I would share it with you folks

Its about a guy letting loose in a dance routine at a wedding in a hall , by himself no less

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=C5PUFZQoQ_A&feature=related

• 4mylove
    4mylove

argh, i can't watch this at work, any chance it's on google video?

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Hahaha....this looks like something me and my friends would do. We always cut loose at the dub receptions.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What's seriously funny are the comments:

That was great! LOL
    He really had some energy! If I ever get to meet you either in this system or the new one I want to see that live!
    LOL

fungrandma (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply Hi singergirl. I just want all those that don't know. Miss Singergirl has a beautiful voice. A gift given from Jehovah. Thanks again for the lovely songs you have posted, Miss Singergirl. Hugs from your sister in florida. ESPECIALLY THIS COMMENT: You wackos should be on an island far away as possible. Stop ringing my bell its not halloween for crying out loud, your not gonna convince me to join that ridiculous religion either so stop bugging me! AND who say that the jehovah´s witnesses don´t have fun.... XD
    regards to all the brothers ans sisters ANDREW venezuela ThePhantomPharter (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply YEAH AND THIS: He just had a line (in the closet) Zenta2007 (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam +2
  • sandy
    sandy

lol, that kid looks like he's having a lot of fun. check out the weird Jwhovah's Witness clip. LOL that was funny. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LBON5G8PXE8&NR=1

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Goes to show what a lot of repression in your conduct can do and what kind of character it can develop in doing so

Witnesses can be very amusing at times

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

LOOK I CAN DANCE AT A WEDDING!!! IM NOT IN A CULT!!!! IM NOT IN A CULT!!! SEE?!?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit