What have they been saying about me?

by spiritboi 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

I have leprosy? I have Aids? Or did he see demons beside me???? The reaction of this JW really puzzled me. He was here to deliver the Wt mag. So happen that I was opening the door to go out. He just throw the mag on the floor and hurried away with fear showing on his face.It puzzled me so much that I need to look into the mirror to check. Nothing wrong with me. Then I go out. This guy is around my age, a new convert I think. Wonder what they told him about XJWs and me.possessed by demons???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Boo!!!!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    Booo!!!!

That's funny. Might try that next time they knock...

• flipper
    flipper

Did this guy know you from before ? You ever see him ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

no. never see him b4

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

JW people are Brain wash, You should not care what they think. If he comes to your door agian, tell him he better run.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

From what Priest said about his recent experience w/ JWs knocking on his door, that is their new procedure...knock, throw the mags at the householder, then hightail it out of there. It's probably nothing personal, the JWs are just getting exhausted and frustrated that no one wants their literature or wants to listen to their bullshit. The only way they can count placements is to drop it and leave.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

I agree with Crissy... I don't think he was out to specifically visit you. I bet he was "out in avoid-a-service" and didn't really WANT to talk to anyone, and was surprised when you opened the door. I've known JWs to go up to doors, "pretend to knock" or knock VERY lightly, or reach out to the doorbell button but not really push it down. The rest of their group would "see them" going door to door, and "knocking", but dang, there sure were a lot of not-at-homes that morning!!

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

LOL

JW's have such a 16th-century type fear of X-JW's... Burn him at the stake! Ahhh, heretic!

• tula
    tula
    He just throw the mag on the floor and

That seems a very disrespectful way to treat those Holy magazines.

In USA even the flag cannot be treated in such a manner. In Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 8 of the US Code ("Respect for Flag"), states in paragraph (b) that the flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, merchandise...

I would report this person to the Elders immediately so they can form a judicial committee and give proper punishment.

I would let them know that even sorry nationalist flag is better treated than the holy words.

This drop magazine on floor is a disgrace.

If you don't know this person's name, I am sure they know from the date and time who was working your neighborhood.

They are good at investigating those matters.

Do not let this indiscretion go unnoticed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit