help with a scripture from psalms

by megaflower 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• megaflower
    megaflower

I cannot find a scripture from Psalms. My mind is drawing a blank this evening. The scripture speaks of a mere boy playing over the hole of a cobra and the wolf and the lamb will eat straw. Thanks

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Isaiah 11:6-9

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

1. Isaiah 11:6
      The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.
      Isaiah 11:5-7 (in Context) Isaiah 11 (Whole Chapter)
    2. Isaiah 65:25
      The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, but dust will be the serpent's food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain," says the LORD.
      Isaiah 65:24-25 (in Context) Isaiah 65 (Whole Chapter)

Not sure if these are the ones you are looking for. I found these at BibleGateway.com

Love and hugs,

Velta

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isa 65:25

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, saith the LORD.

edited to add: You guys are quick!

• White Dove
    White Dove

The lion will eat straw as a bull and the wolf and lamb will lie down together. This is how new species emerge. Hahahaha!

• megaflower
    megaflower

Thankyou all. Boy I had the wrong book too. I have not picked up a bible and really looked and read in some time. I have been trying to disconnect from the wts and I guess Iam doing a good job. There were scriptues that I use to be able to find without hesitation but now-------------a big blank. Hmm maybe that is a good thing. It is a blnak canvas and I can learn without the WT garbage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit