A question about Nephilim

by whyizit 19 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

A sure sign for the ladies of anyone descended from the Nephs is large external organs - so you keep well away y'hear!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Wow, Leolaia! ;-)

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Maybe in the Ancient forests Bible reading pygmies bumped into Saharan nomads who'd not had a woman all summer. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

• AGuest
    AGuest

were not the "giants" spoken of in Genesis... or their descendants spoken of Numbers (may you all have peace!).

Nephilim is the plural form for "Nephi," which is a “station” of spirit beings (i.e, cherub/cherubim; nephi/nephilim). All spirit beings are seraphs (plural, seraphim – “fiery, flying, flesh-eating” beings) in nature; however, spirit beings have different positions/stations (rank, jobs, etc.) in the spirit realm (cherubs are closest to the throne of God). Some spirit beings are “princes,” meaning, simply, they are appointed over principalities (territories), and NOT that they are sons of God (as the “king” – sons of kings being princes; that is a relation originating in the physical realm – it is not the case in the spirit realm).

[SIDE NOTE: Satan, formerly a cherub (the highest of angelic “station” and he, because his position/station was directly next as to the Christ; in fact, his station was, along with that of Michael’s… “above” the “cover” – the propitiatory… or cover of the Ark [of the Covenant]… which “cover” or “propitiatory” was and is Christ) was given Eden (a spiritual territory co-existing within the physical realm in the location we know today as Persia/Iraq) as his "principality." As “the cherub that is covering,” his primary job, like Michael’s, was to “keep his face toward” the Cover/ Propitiatory. His secondary job was to watch over Eden… and the Ad-ham (earthling man) God had placed there. He failed in both. Michael, alone, “stood fast” [in] the Truth.]

The Nephilim, spirit beings with another “station” in the spirit realm (and not so nice, either!), were "in the earth" prior to the flood. Unlike us, flesh with its blood, spirit beings (except those now restrained from doing so) are FREE (i.e., not bound by flesh with its blood and so not limited to the physical realm). As a result, they have had access to the physical realm from the time of the creation and can “go in and out” literally. (We are not free, yet, and so are "bound" by the “laws” of the physical realm – it is for this reason that we CANNOT literally "go in and out" of the spirit.) To go in and out, spirit beings must… with a few exceptions… put on and put off flesh (that is why the spirits that visited Abraham (prior to going to Lot) ate physical food - the physical body must be sustained by physical food and is subject to physical functions, such as sleep. It is why my Lord was able to show Thomas a body with flesh and bone; it is also why he was able to "transfigure" before Peter and his brothers, James and John).

While it is true that, like the physical body, the spirit body must also eat and drink to live, it does not need to eat, drink as we do (what it eats and drinks is another subject). Nor is it subject to any of the other physical needs/limitations that we are (sleep, expel waste, pain, etc.). When these put on flesh, therefore, they “experienced” certain empirical sensations that their spirit bodies did experience, particularly with regard to sexual intercourse (excluding Jah, spirit beings do not procreate, and even He doesn’t do it as we do: in His case, there is no need for physical contact). When these put on physical bodies, those bodies were attracted to others like it: the daughters of men. Rather than overcoming their urges (of course, they should have - the daughters of men were not of their “kind”), however, they chose to stay in the flesh and give birth to their desires. They “forsook” the spirit realm for the physical one. As a result, they procreated a mutant being, half spirit/half human. (I realize there is the urge to say “So what?” Well, there is the assumption that such “daughters” wanted to be “taken.” They did not. Literally, they were raped, molested and abused by these spirit beings who put on flesh in order to do so.)

It’s true that procreation of a half-breed (half spirit/half human) had occurred before: Adam was such a half-breed (as was my Lord when he resided in the flesh). Adam, therefore, could go in and out of the spirit realm, too (it is how he was created outside the Garden, yet could enter – flesh… with its blood… cannot enter the spirit realm; however, flesh… with GOD’S blood – holy spirit – can!). However, the SPIRIT that Adam possessed, and which occupied his flesh, came directly from the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH. That spirit, therefore, was “clean” (and remained clean, until Adam rebelled, resulting in an “unclean” spirit AND “unclean” body, which he passed on to his offspring). The Nephilim, however, procreated in rebellion (i.e., by taking something given to earthling man, not to them), which resulted in their offspring having “unclean” spirits, residing in flesh. The result? Beings that grew rather large (until their flesh could grow no more), and possessed “unclean” spirits (i.e., anger, hate, hypocrisy, etc.).

These offspring wreaked havoc, while the Nephilim went about abusing both humans and animals (the flesh they can put on is not necessarily human – they can put on ANY “kind” of flesh), until JAH stepped in: by sending the flood, all flesh, including that which contained these “unclean” spirits, was destroyed. Only Noah, his household, and the animals JAH sent to him survived. The SPIRITS of these, however - the Nephilim, their offspring AND the humans - was NOT destroyed. Water can kill the flesh, but it cannot kill the spirit. The spirit does not die; it must be destroyed, which can only occur by fire. So, the SPIRITS of ALL of these were merely CONTAINED by the water (and still is, which is why Legion was sent into the swine, which, in turn, were sent into the sea), which is why my Lord was able to preach to these when he visited them during his trip to Hades (the world of the dead/the world of Death).

Why did ALL flesh need to be destroyed? Shouldn’t it have only been the offspring and, perhaps, the Nephilim? Maybe. As spirit beings, however, these could put on any form of flesh it wished… human or animal. As a result, they could HIDE in the earth. By destroying all flesh, JAH ensured that none of them remained… in the flesh. The spirits of the humans who existed at that time were given an opportunity to live again… and a great many have taken advantage of that.

The Borg cannot tell you of this because they don’t know of it. They, like many others, merely speculate. Had they only condescended to ASK… rather than leaning upon their own understanding, the truth would have been revealed to them.

I, SA, have related it to you just as I have received it from my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Holy One of Israel, and Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies.

I bid you all peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

dear AGUEST very insightful.....yes i enjoyed reading your comments......

i posted something similar yesterday- "why do JW say that fallen angels can no longer materialise"

my question is what process do fallen angels take to take on the flesh of a selected animal/human? i am told by a 90 degree mason that in order for a fallen angel to take on fleah he must drink the blood of that animal or human being........take note of the book of enoch........

i have been told that even today fallen angels can take on fleshly forms............

let us not forget what the bible says: "so in the days of Noah so it shall be in the days of the coming of the son of man"

i ask you what was happening in noah's day apart from the violence? and were did the violence originate ?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Nephilim (notice the "l") is not the plural of "Nephi" (which afaik is not a Hebrew name); the root is npl.

• davegod
    davegod
    Or maybe some women used the story to explain unexpected pregnancies? Who knows

Now that sounds legitimate.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

All I can say is ... IF one believes this fable about the angels coming down to earth and mating with females...

... the gender of angels is 'male' - which goes along with the Jehovah's Witness religion (and anyone who believes this fable) being a male-dominated religion.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hmmm, yaknow, I never heard of any female Nephilim in the traditions. Ohya, Gilgamesh, Hahya, Noah (who was mistaken as a Nephilim when he was born), they all were described as male. I guess the legend never thought of the possibility of angels and women giving birth to girl children.....wouldn't it be interesting for giant semi-divine superwomen to be among the mighty heroes of old?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    dear AGUEST ... i enjoyed reading your comments......

The greatest of love and peace to you, dear GrewUp. I am glad you enjoyed what I shared; I cannot take the credit, however, because it truly is not mine. None of what I share is (excluding the “personal” comments I make from time to time). Good lordy, there is NO way I could know this stuff on my own!

i posted something similar yesterday- "why do JW say that fallen angels can no longer materialize." My question is what process do fallen angels take to take on the flesh of a selected animal/human? i am told by a 90 degree mason that in order for a fallen angel to take on flesh he must drink the blood of that animal or human being........take note of the book of enoch........

I have not heard such a thing from my Lord. What I have heard is that they simply “will” it. So long as they are not restricted, they can take on any “live” form… human, animal, plant. I will discuss further in the other post.

i have been told that even today fallen angels can take on fleshly forms............

That is correct, with regard to some of them…

let us not forget what the bible says: "so in the days of Noah so it shall be in the days of the coming of the son of man" i ask you what was happening in noah's day apart from the violence? and were did the violence originate ?

The “violence” that is spoken of is the abuse of flesh, both human and animal, that took place when the Nephilim put on flesh. Angels can materialize in three ways, which I will discuss in the other post (so as to stay on topic there).

Dearest Jim-TX, may you have peace!

I’d like to respond to your comment that “... the gender of angels is 'male' - which goes along with the Jehovah's Witness religion (and anyone who believes this fable) being a male-dominated religion,” if I may. Thank you!

It is true that the dominant “gender” of spirit beings is “male” – however, they are neither male NOR female, but a composite of both – so that they are neither one OR the other… but actually a form of both. The reason that they are “male” when manifest is because that is the DOMINANT part of the spirit they possess (the female part of the spirit is a bit more passive, yielding).

Like Adam, angels receive their spirit (life) directly from the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH, from whom both the male and female spirit originated. That is why Eve, a woman, came OUT of Adam (through the “house” of his spirit… a [rib] bone - the spirit… is IN the bones - which is why it was important that NONE of my Lord’s bones were broken). When God breathed life (spirit) into Adam, He breathed the spirit of both male and female (which is why Eve, a woman, was able to come out of Adam, a man – the spirit in Adam was “like the angels”)

However, ALL life (excluding the Most Holy One Himself, but including His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH) came through a woman, the “free wife” of God, “Sarah” (Jerusalem Above), the spirit realm. Hence, all of us also have male and female in us; however, with US…flesh with IT'S blood... the flesh almost always dominates the spirit, so that whatever gender our FLESH holds prominent (and, yes, regardless of the aesthetic manifestation) is the gender we tend to relate to.

I hope this helps, and I bid you both the greatest of peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit