Warning: JWMATCH.COM has been hacked

by What-A-Coincidence 8 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

e-mail i received from [email protected] today...

I go to jwmatch.com today and get this message. Now I gotta wait to chat with my jw honnies. Sucks :(

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

if that jvv.bravehost.com site is right, a lot of those site have been hacked... didn't even know that so many different sites exist. bethel strikes back?

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Probably just the Macy's Card type hackers. Hilarious.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sounds like another attempt on their part to sabotage people's efforts to date and court. Any active witless sites like this are prone to getting invaded by those in Beth Hell, and they will corrupt and do whatever it takes to ruin anyone's chances to get married. Hopefully that will result in having fewer baptisms, more apostates, and ruining the Watchtower Society from within.

Seems that the Governing Body is doing more to ruin the Watchtower Society than the apostates are.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

to damn funny....... only thing thats more hilarious........ is when i logg into that old website i used back in the day and see constant reminders from them to log in regularly......... seems they are suffering from poor attendance as well

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

So what if JWMATCH has being hacked, its not as if people keep their real names and address on it, or their Bank Account number.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

jwmatch is back, but they are no longer jw only. you can select religion, politics, smoking behaviour and the like... maybe the site was sold?

• Witchs Son
    Witchs Son

It is still down, well maybe that is a good thing anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit