OH NO!!!! There Goes the Disney deal....

by delilah 4 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

"Zoey 101" star, Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16. I can't say that I'm surprised, however I'd hoped that she'd be a wee bit smarter than her older sister.

I think it's really sad, that these young role models are setting such bad examples for our young, impressionable kids. I realize that they are no different than our kids, they have the same desires and thoughts, but come on.....have they not heard of BIRTH CONTROL?

My guess is, her career will be finished now...just look at Britney's career. And she's pregnant again. Sheesh. Mama Spear's probably should have taught her girls a little about self control.

• oompa
    oompa

How did I miss Brits prego again??? I would not insult mobile home dwellers to call this family "really, really rich white trash." How can you accidently get pregnant if you have had good education and are taking the proper precautions.....I guess some slip through but what are the odds? Take away the money and celeb status and you age good ol southern redneck america........oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73

Not Britney. Her 16 year old sister.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I just got a contraceptive injected in my arm - it lasts 3 years - pretty cool huh? The midwife told me about it right after I had my baby.

I seriously think all young girls should have this done. Im gonna get my daughter done with it as soon as she looks like shes in danger of 'accidentally getting pregnant'. Theres no way she responsible enough to remember to take a pill every day.

I expect Disney will be writing this form of contraception into their contracts once they have read my post!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

oops apple dosent fall far does it........................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit