Robert Murat's girlfriend booted out of the Jehovah's Witnesses a year ago

by Grammy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Grammy
    Grammy

According to The Sunday Mirror...story here http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/11/25/did-they-want-my-girl-98487-20157861/ Walczuch was booted out of the Jehovah's Witnesses a year ago - a direct contradiction to the alibi she gave police. She told them she was at a Jehovah's meeting in Lagos, four miles from Praia da Luz, on the night of May 3. But church elder Brother Teofilo Castila said: "She was thrown out of the church a year ago." Grammy Sandi

• badboy
    badboy

PERHAPS SOMEONE SHOULD ASK THE LOCAL JWS IF THEY KNEW IF ANY OF THEIR MEMBERS WERE KNOCKING ON DOORS IN THE COMPLEX.

IF SOMEONE WAS USING JEHOVAH'S NAME TO KIDNAP CHILDREN, THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER TO USE JEHOVAH'S NAME IN SUCH A WAY.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Personally I think that the whole Walczuch thing is a blind alley. These are the same private 'tecs who led everybody to a North African village on a goose chase.

The whole Mcann story has become a bore , much as I sympathise with the child,

But anything that puts J W's in the papers in a negative light must be a good thing.....

• badboy
    badboy

Someone made negative remarks about jws on one comment about a story about murat's girlfriend, and Mod/admin delete the remarks,methinks

• blondie
    blondie

But df'd people can attend meetings. I wonder if they know if she did by tracking her to the congregation and could find someone who remembers seeing her.

• badboy
    badboy

SHE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN MADE A SUSPECT TODAY.

• badboy
    badboy

SHE SUPPOSEDLY HAS BEEN MADE AN ARGUIDA

• badboy
    badboy

ITS appears that she was looking at adult websites wih murat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit