grammar

by DaCheech 8 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my grammar really s_c_s. ($%&%*&)

please excuse me during all of my posts.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hey Da,

That is just fine, if your grammer sucks. Just look at the Watchtower, they are a multi million dollar corporation, and the way they word things suck too!!!!!!!!!

Not that I am comparing you to them.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hey, not to worry, eh? There are plenty of anal-retentive grammar freaks like me around to "help you out" in your time of need. LOL

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Lot of people has trubble with grammer an speling.

But they dont let that stop um from been President.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

hey, i'mma foreigner, and da elderrrs told me notta go to a college

• sspo
    sspo

Siciliano?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

no, justa wanna be................ shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsh

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

Hi grammar!

Yes as a witness it is not advised to pursue higher learning e.g college and university.

This is because they may lose control of you- your time preaching, meeting attendance etc will suffer. This in turn means their figures will drop and because you are not at the meetings, contributions to "The Worldwide work" cannot be made by you.

Buddy, go to college, learn what you need to learn. That is your choice and no one has the right to make you feel guilty about it.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I'm not worried, I have a great job.......... but if I fail at my present work, I don't have alot of opportunities. (the college thingy)

I'm just writing this, because I post every day or so........... So I hope the grammar police don't shoot me.

to all that support my secret of exposing the WT while being in their ranks of Ministerial Servants*......... I send a toast to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit