Life Update

by KnowlegeSeeker_UK 5 Replies latest jw friends

• KnowlegeSeeker_UK
    KnowlegeSeeker_UK

Hello,

Iv been busy, just an update really. Still not been to a meeting, my friends are distancing themselves now, Im being more open about my feelings towards the body of elders and inproper methods they use to deal with things. Its hard, yet its very liberating. Thank you all for your replies and PM's they really helped. I must apologide, I was quite the horn dog when i first joined, im quite embarrassed now, I really was in a "passionate" state of being LOL. must have been the full moon. As regards my education in Med, i have taken my first set of exams and assignments and recievd an 'A - Distinction' in them all. Im super happy, it all feels so surreal. 12 months ago I was a JW yes man, now im a Med Student JW no man, soooooo surreal i feel like im in a dream. Any way next step... med school interviews.

You know whats hitting me the most? I pioneered etc, cos of my stands in the truth i was thrown out of the family home, shunned by a few, lived a tough, poverty struckem life wondering why Jah wasnt looking after me. Now I have taken my life into my own hands, it feels so empowering. If i get 89% in Chemistry its because thats what i deserve. I feel dumb for expecting prayer to find me a nice warm bed that wasnt the back seat of my sports car (no iv already ascerted im a virgin, a super goody boy one too). Sounds stupid I know, but when you "seek first the kingdom..." and end up homeless it aint no picnic. Your reward will be in heaven! My reward will come from helping myself !

• *summer*
    *summer*

Nice to read that you are doing well:-)

Med student...with an A Distinction...congratulations!!!

Keep up the good work. And keep us posted.

*summer*

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Happy to hear how well you're doing. Yes, it is empowering to take control of your own life, and to finally realize that it is YOUR life. I'm proud of you. Keep us posted.

tall penguin

• White Dove
    White Dove

Good for you! This is wonderful news! Taking your life into your own hands is so rewarding. It touches me deeply (electric shock) how I was the one who answered or ignored my own prayers. We do answer or ignore ourselves. What an inspiring story:) Good luck in getting into med. school.

Chenoa

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Knowledgeseeker, good for you, and congratulations on that A distinction, you must be really getting into you studies, keep up the good work.

You have felt the real (not) love of the unfriends (very conditional isn't it) and found out that they aren't friends as all. congratulations and keep up the good work, and enjoy the empowerment of running you own life based on your desires and talents.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

keep up the education, the world needs more sensible doctors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit