Loosing my religion

by TJ Curioso 7 Replies latest jw friends

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Did someone think in this song, when you start to question your own faith? Loosing My Religion - REM Life is bigger It's bigger than you And you are not me The lengths that I will go to The distance in your eyes Oh no I've said too much I set it up That's me in the corner That's me in the spotlight Losing my religion Trying to keep up with you And I don't know if I can do it Oh no I've said too much I haven't said enough I thought that I heard you laughing I thought that I heard you sing I think I thought I saw you try Every whisper Of every waking hour I'm Choosing my confessions Trying to keep an eye on you Like a hurt lost and blinded fool Oh no I've said too much I set it up Consider this The hint of the century Consider this The slip that brought me To my knees failed What if all these fantasies Come flailing around Now I've said too much I thought that I heard you laughing I thought that I heard you sing I think I thought I saw you try But that was just a dream That was just a dream

• dawg
    dawg

I'll ask Micheal Stipe what he meant if you want this weekend... I'll probably see him at the game... he knows my ass cause I gave himhell one night when he acted like an ass.... ha... Athens, Ga ... my home

• yknot
    yknot

That is the theme song that runs in my head during every meeting I attend.

That verse pretty much sums up my JW status.

Y

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

At the risk of sounding like Terry, that would be Losing my Religion. Loosing would be like, "I'm loosing my dog to roam the neighborhood." That isn't even good grammar, but its the only way I could think of to express your word.

Going back to my first cup of coffee for the day now, carry on.

Sherry

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Losing religion is just growing up

Realizing life is more than the sum of our understanding , or the sum of ANYONES understanding .

Glad you feel better dawg ,

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Here is a great vid clip on you-tube about the JWS with that very song in it, someone did allot of work thats for sure. check it out

I thought it was pretty good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN5xLY4MSK4

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Dawg,

Tell us tomorrow what he says. You may end up being buddies, some stars really like it when people tell them when they are acting dumb. They get sick of yes people.

Oh yeah, tell him I think he's cute. Thanks

momz

• Balaamsass2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit