An Org with trial and errors

by spiritboi 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

Our JW friend,Aleman, replied my post at "Can you say satan" with a PM.

"The JW of today is not like the one in 1975 or 1915 or 1907. This is because of trial and error that they
    are now a more prepared Christian. They are solders too, of the spiritual kind where they have much advanced
    themselves in the spiritual warfare. I can guaranty that this is saying more than any other religion existing
    today.
    Their war is against Satan and his diffrent ways of attacking. Unlike many of todays religions that accepts any kind of people as long as they give them money. Religion has become a very prodominant business like agenda and may fall into this hole they put out for everyone to fall.
    The JW make you work and study and learn for your salvation and to fight Satan and his minions of demons. I am afraid those who are against the JW or the WT are only selfish, lazy, and cowards to go against Satan. He can and will attack any and all who appose him and his selfish way of thinking. It only means he does exist and I,for one, am very much aware of his tactics and will give it my all to defeat him.
    If you are not with Jehovah, and I don't mean the org., you are with Satan and you will be treated accordingly. I will defend my beliefs and my soul and especially my God Jehovah because he is my country, my father, my salvation, My God. Hoo-rah!

Trail and error?.....very true! But only human err. You mean Jehovah err too? (they claim they are guided by jehovah's spirit!!!)

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Well, here is your problem: "JW make you work and study and learn for your salvation " - Think about that one for awhile, Aleman. Work for your salvation? I thought salvation was an undeserved kindness? Is not it Satan that wants to make you think you can earn your salvation?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    The JW make you work and study and learn for your salvation and to fight Satan and his minions of demons.

That's right, folks.

That is why they don't pray to Jesus or have a relationship with Him.

That is also why the JW will tell you that one doesn't have to be born again for salvation.

One day this person is going to have a rude wake-up call.

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

Hi Vanilla & Honesty,

I am just seeking a balanced viewpoint...

But I remember a scripture : "faith without works is dead."

Pls enlightened me on that.

Aleman,

"If you are not with Jehovah, and I don't mean the org., you are with Satan and you will be treated accordingly.

You mean there is no middle ground? Not with Jah is wth Satan.
    Wow, your Jehovah failed miserably! Only a few millions are standing on his side now but 6 billions on the side of satan.
    92% (6bil/6.5bil) are against his rule. Tell him to pack up and leave!

"I will defend my beliefs and my soul "

I am not against you defending your beliefs here.There are ppl like me wishing to have a balanced viewpoint.
    But please do so in a christian manner. 'by their fruits you will recognise them'. What type of fruits are you displaying when you go round calling ppl here "pigs"?
    Look at how the ppl here responded when I questioned them regarding the DF issue and point out the scripture on removing the wicked. They patiently explained the issue to me, pointing me to a link explaining the DF issue and I appreciated that.

Why is it that you as a christian, could not defend your beliefs in a christ like manner? Shame on you!

• bobld
    bobld

"Faith without works is dead",means ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>".We may have to wait until 2525 to get the true meaning of god per wbts.

Bob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit