Encouraging the Brothers!

by ush419 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ush419
    ush419

Seems that there is an effort by the society to get all brothers in the congregation to reach out. Why I say? Reach out for what., to have some window washer, tell you what to do? oh Please!!!!! They want all brothers to be reaching out for more (excuse my laughter; priviledges) in the congregation, mike handelers, mag people, etc. Please who are they kidding? It seems whenever someone wants you to do something for nothing (watchtower world) they call it a priviledge. What a crock of s**t. Their book study in nonsense, they have absolutely no programs designed to help their children (call on doors isn't a help) they have nothing to recommend them except hawking the Publishing Companies (WTBTS) magazines. They want you to contribute to the WWW with $$$$ and then they want you to ask for donations of guess what $$$$? And then they want you to give this $$$ to them. Getting paid twice and these fools don't see it. They deserve whatever happens to them.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can remember this, too. I never did like giving my talks. Nor did I feel that upbuilt handling the magazines or assisting the second "school(??)". And handling the mics? I would rather bust them, not pass them.

And still all the rules. Handling the mics is full of rules. When we had the mics that stuck in the long booms, they wanted me to have it pointing down. This was totally stupid since you had to be quite close to a speaker to generate feedback, and there was the risk of having the mic fall out of the holder or hitting the back of a chair if held pointed down. Pointed up, a chair hit would not generate a damaging pop (still a nuisance, but not to damage the system) and it cannot fall out of the holder.

They think I am going to reach out to be an assistant hounder. This is way too much work. What if I cannot make the boasting session? Then I have to find someone to take my place. That is a big hassle. Plus, I do not want all those extra "stumbling block" rules on me. I don't want my music scrutinized because I have a title that people look up to. Nor do I want to put in so damn many hours of field circus, plus be responsible for some facet of a Kingdumb Hell that I have been against the construction of in the first place.

As for any advantages those "privileges" gives you, I have found them, and more, right here on this board. I usually know what is going on, confirmed, before anyone in the congregation does--and I don't have any special connections. I know what is going on, without the bias that the Watchtower Society places on people. And I have, with a couple of mouse clicks, access to much of those secret letters from the Governing Body to the congregations, that are not supposed to have left the hounder body. All this with no responsibility aside from that I do not want to lose this board. They can take their "privileges" and shove them up their axxes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit