Whoring with the UN: WTS style

by FatJackMcCracken 0 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FatJackMcCracken
    FatJackMcCracken

The WTS partnership with its whoremaster, the UN wasn't terminated when the WTS corporate hegemony withdrew its NGO affiliation. Give me a day and I'll post,"The Watchtower Society: A Zionist Conspiracy".
    In case I've managed to confuse some, I'll say this:- "Girls, don't get your panties in a wad"! The source of my information, the basis of my story, is twofold: Public records and private interviews. Of the latter, there are several people in possession of physical evidence and others were eyewitnesses to certain events. (Additionally, there is my own experiences) Several expressed fear at having certain information. Others confided in me. Making the story public or holding it private is my choice. Making the story public is not synonomous with making my files public. The files which held information and my sources, names, dates, etc., will always be private and all the more so now that they have been physically destroyed. Do we understand these distinctions?
    The scoffers and skeptics can bleed through their rectum screaming their fool heads off if they wish. There is enough information in public records and the files of other private researchers to validate much of what I claim. Other individuals would have had to run into this mountain of information. Someone will be 'The 100th Monkey'(i.e.-a phenomenon: when enough people become aware of something, everyone becomes aware of it).
    I personally don't care if I'm believed or not. My concern is to provide people with an alternative explanation for what is otherwise a puzzlement. People are entitled to information and they can process it how they see fit. The huge watchtower juggernaut has created conditions which breed disbelief in God's word, and a culture of cruelty which has moved some to suicide and others to insanity. Individuals armed with information are in a position to free themselves from the mind-prisons subconsciously, yet externally, imposed upon them without consent, by religious tyrants.
    Now,a corporations is a device rooted in Roman law and there is no evidence that apostolic period Christians used it to hide their shadowy activities. They certainly had little use of a publishing empire to print religious theories. The scriptures alone were satisfactory for their spiritual edification. And when they 'churched' they did so in a non-oppressive environment of freedom where the real challenge of community was attaining and maintaining unity through diversity. That is; diversity of personalities and diversity of opinions. They were not interested in cloning or bullying people into doctrinal and behavioural conformity.
    When you read this story I challenge you to disprove it (you're guilty as charged until you can prove your innocence--that's the WTS's method). If anyone cares to take up this challenge I think you'll find other sources of validation that I've missed.
    I'll post 'The Conspiracy' within the next 24 hours.
    FatJack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit