1st time Trick or treating

by Mysterious 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I am going trick or treating today for the very first time. My boyfriend is taking me in his home town. Im dressed up as a sorceress with silver/purple makeup, laceup gloves, red spider nails, blacked hooded cloak with red spider clasp, shrunken head staff.

Have you ever gone trick or treating? Before or after you were a dub?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

My first time trick or treating was in San Antonio Texas in 1979. My mom had recently remarried and quit the kingdom hall. I did manage to trick or treat up until 1982, after that we moved in with our Dad (JW) and were almost too old for it. I did go one time when I was in my freshman year. There was another guy who was much shorter than me, and he asked me to go trick or treating with him. I managed to talk Dad into letting me hang out with him that night and we were able to pull it off, Dad never knew.

If felt kinda funny because people would say "arent you a bit old for this"

I started to light up a cigarette in costume and my friend told me to put it out, and that was kinda funny though. I guess if you are old enough to smoke, then you shouldnt trick or treat, it takes away the innocence.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I'm lucky to be very petite and my bf is huge so I'm going as his little sister.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Just dont do any "necking" in your costume, that would be a dead giveaway--LOL

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My kids are out right now with the neighbors. We live in a gated community, so they are safe. I have never gone, this is our first Halloween. I was looking forward to going with them but handing out candy is fun too!

Everyone is saying how great my house looks. I'm the only one who really decorated. I even have scary sounds playing.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've been taking my kids since my oldest was old enough to walk. It's fun and I get lots of candy.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Im so excited! I want to hand out candy too though. Im using it to tell everyone in my university about the plight of jw kids.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Have you ever gone trick or treating? Before or after you were a dub?

No.

Have fun, Mysterious Purple Fairy Princess!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Oops I mean Sorceress.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit