If A Jehovah's Witnesses Ask You...

by Sarah Smiles 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

The WT states most people who do not believe Jesus is Michael believes Jesus is Jehovah!

If a Jehovah's Witness ask, "Which way do you believe are you ready to answer?

The following is a list of Angels Who Are Jesus

1. Another Angel, Fith Angel
    2. Michael the Archangel
    3. Strong Angel
    4. Fallen Star, Star means Angel
    5. Apollyon who is a King but it means Destroyer, and Destroyer is an angel of the Old Testament! I will put a? mark on that one!

Can you add to my list!

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Don't forget the Lamb with the seven horns and the seven eyes. (Revelation 5:6)

And the White Horseman. (Revelation 6:1-2)

• Vinny
    Vinny

How's Lore doing? Been a while.

V

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And each means something slightly different. You are supposed to grasp all the minor differences and what they mean to us now, or you will not get into their Paradise. Of course, the subtle differences will keep changing so once you know what is going on, it is already out of date.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    How's Lore doing? Been a while.

Pretty good. How about you?

And each means something slightly different. You are supposed to grasp all the minor differences and what they mean to us now, or you will not get into their Paradise. Of course, the subtle differences will keep changing so once you know what is going on, it is already out of date.

We've been studying the Revelation Climax book. And I just don't get what's supposed to be so special about it.

Apparantly every other character in the book is Jesus.

• oompa
    oompa

Sarah: Fallen Star, Star means Angel

Funny, that is what Jesus said, but Climax says it cant be angel, but elders! BS............oompa

• tula
    tula

Johnny Angel.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Don't forget the Lamb with the seven horns and the seven eyes. (Revelation 5:6)

And the White Horseman.

Lore, are those angels! lamb and horseman in that Reveltion book? hmmm!

Funny, that is what Jesus said, but Climax says it cant be angel, but elders! BS............oompa

Yeah, I do not believe that the stars are modern day elders at the Kingdom Hall! LOL that was a shocker! and I agree Bull!

Hey Tula! How I lovem, Johnny Angel! Lalala! La, la, la! those lyrics make more sense! I bet you were fun to sit with at the Kingdom Hall! La, La, la!

And each means something slightly different.

Well, hmm! yes I guess so! but Jesus in my view point is not an angel! and the stars in Jesus hand is not the modern day elders! Shhh, to the JDUBs it a Mystery with five different books and they are on the last one! I am glad I got rid of them. Most do not even know that it is a series, a never ending series starting with the Finshed Mystery book! the last book is Rev book. And to think non of the critcal thinking JDUBs can buy the series just the last one! So I agree! Always changing! OH boy now where is Paradise located?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit