DID YOU MARK PEOPLE WHILE GOING DOOR TO DOOR?

by Sarah Smiles 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Did you receive your invisible (X) mark on your forehead? The message is clear with the WTBTS and their many pictures with someone studying, getting baptized, and going door to door with another picture that shows someone getting their X written on their forehead. They start at someone's door if you buy one of the Watchtower, Awake, or any of their books, you receive a symbolic X mark on your forehead that represent righteousness. Next, you need to study the bible to receive your invisible X mark. If you get baptized, you have survived destruction like in Ezekiel prophecy! The ones who receive this unseen X mark does not get destroyed during God's judgment.

The Jehovah's Witnesses put themselves as the middle man between mankind on earth and Jesus Christ. Jehovah's Witnesses think they are the middle man marking people to righteousness only if you join the organization. However, if you do not join the organization you go off to judgment to Jesus Christ and destruction. If you think about it, that means that the ones who receive the mark are already judged by the 144,000 who represents Ezekiel’s antitypical the man with the writer inkhorn; or the secretary’s with the writer inkhorn. Also the people who go door to door are doing the x marking who work under the 144,000!

How many Jehovah's Witnesses realized that they are marking people to righteousness and therefore they pass over judgment day with Jesus Christ? They are actually taking the place of Christ Jesus. I did not have this concept until thirty years later when I was reinstated and researched the topic in the Watchtower volumes. All the years that my parents had book study in our house and prepared for door to door field service this topic was not mentioned. No one on the earth today can take the place of Jesus Christ or Jehovah God! So why does the Jehovah’s Witnesses think they have that right given only to Jesus!

NOW, when I see someone going door to door I just become physically sick to my stomach. I think of false doctrines and a false Jesus someone who thinks he has the right to take Jesus place. In the last days, we were taught to beware of false Jesus and prophets!

Many Thanks to Atlantis who recently posted some of the Watchtower’s pictures!

Do You Have The Mark to Survive God’s Judgment!

Also, if anyone has a picture with people going door to door and with someone getting the symbolic X on their forehead I hope you post it! Because, I would get a big laugh out of it!

• oompa
    oompa

I always use my sharpie!....oompa

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Salvation mark?
    It's all a lark!
    All this stuff is fake.

It took nine years
    to release some fears,
    and make my first escape.

I only went back
    one time, in fact,
    in the last eight years of life.

If I read anymore
    of their stupid lore,
    I'll gouge my own eye with a knife.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Ompa your back with your sharpie! cool.

And Madtiger, please do not hurt yourself but that is what it feels like self abuse!

To any Jehovah's Witness out there, please realize what it means to go door to door!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never felt like I was marking anyone for salvation, and I didn't want to either. I just didn't appreciate that Jehovah took the initiative to give me a responsibility I didn't ask for and didn't want, without giving me something of comparable value in exchange for it. His promise of a new life meant zilch, when I saw it leading into something worse than death. Stagnating and ing forever in paradise on Earth is not my idea of compensating me for such a burden. So I left the "cap" off my "marker" until it totally dried out, by doing dummy service and then no service at all.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why do you think my bookbag was so heavy...

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Honesty that so cute! I bet that's some sort of magic chalk that makes an invisible X!

WtWizard the Society should not make members go out in service with that kind of hidden agenda its just evil and a big burden. No wonder you feel so burnt out! I learned about this thought about 5 years ago and well it shocked me so I can imagine how others must feel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit