X Mark on the Forehead! Does Anyone have a WT?

by Sarah Smiles 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Looking for a picture that shows Jehovah's Witnesses going door to door and another picture with a person receiving his X on his forehead? I would like to read the article in the WT. It has something to do with the man with the writer's inkhorn by his side! I need a good laugh! before I go off to judgement!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Sarah Smiles:

These scans were not the right ones?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/144161/1.ashx

Let me know which Watchtower or publication and I will see if I can find it for you.

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Honesty
    Honesty

That "X" is invisible just like Jesus' return is invisible.

Look! He is coming with the clouds,

and every eye will see Him,

including those who pierced Him.

And all the families of the earth

will mourn over Him.

This is certain. Amen .

Revelation 1:7

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

No one has the right to mark people while going door to door because they did not take the magazines!

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Thanks Atlantis! You found the pictures plus some extras. Boy they sure do have their nerve to Mark people at the door with an X invisible or not! If one does not get the mark off to judgement to Jesus, but if you recieve a mark then you do not get judged! OH BULL! They think they are the middle man on earth and that is bull! I hate to see them go door to door because this picture is in my head!

Another thing wrong with this concept, if you died with your mark you survived judgement from Jesus and that is only at the 1 st resurrection. Jehovah Witness only believe that the 144,000 are at the 1st ressurrection, the 2nd resurrection is the people standying before the throne at judgement.

GOING DOOR TO DOOR IS WRONG AND NOT BIBICAL IF THE ABOVE IS APPLIED!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit