Simple flyer I created, with permission, to distribute, EVERYWHERE!

by sf 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sf
    sf

Darn. I can't quite recall how to submit an image from my scanner. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

sKally

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

UPload image to photobucket or one of those sites and then paste the url in the insert box thingy. THere's another way but I dont know it. Others will help I'm sure. W.Once

• sf
    sf

Well, I'll tell you what I did:

I took the cover and backcover of the CD Secrets of Pedophilia In An American Religion, and placed them on my scanner. They scanned fine yet I wanted to add a few websites to the flyer and was unable. To remedy that, I simply write the sites in myself. Choose any sites you wish to add to your flyer.

I also have permission to capture portions of the 98 pages, along with, of course, any other of the 5000 pages.

The cover is profound. The backcover is the crux of what lies within the CD. For me, it's the perfect, simple, targeted flyer for the public.

I will then distribute them everywhere locally and in my childhood hometown, as I did last year.

Happy trails people!

{BTW, the scan is HUGE....oops}

sKally

• Phil
    Phil

Can someone tell me what this is all about? What is this scanned item-what does it look like?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

if you upload to www.imageshack.us you can choose a smaller size for posting it on the board.

• sf
    sf

Phil,

The "scan" is a flyer I made, using the front and back covers of the CD Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion: Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis by Barbara Anderson.

Underneath the scan is a brief list of pertinent websites.

Since the scan I have is huge andd I can't upload it here, I just gave a description of what it actually looks like.

It's a simple flyer, to the point.

So use your imagination and make sure you have lots of ink in your printer...

Happy trails in the field!

sKally

• sf
    sf

FRONT COVER:

alt

BACK COVER:

WHY THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES CORPORATE HEAD, SETTLED NINE LAWSUITS OUT OF COURT

THIS IS AN EXPOSE BY ONE OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, A LONG-TIME MEMBER OF 43 YEARS WHO WAS A RESEARCHER AT THEIR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS.

AFTER EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH INTO COURT DOCUMENTS, SHE REVEALS THE SECRETS THE GROUP HAS SOUGHT TO SUPPRESS.

WEBSITES ON THE FLYER:

THIS ONE

FREEMINDS

WATCHTOWER DOCUMENTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit