14-year old flees mind control cult

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Honez
    Honez

The wicked one does not emmit the quality of love. love is a god like quality and ive seen the love of god in so many forms in the organization ive seen a wife abuser change and through love and while it is not the only religion to help people change it is still done by love for god that is the mark of god, that we have love among ourselves... everything is done in love my family has been feed when we had no money and we didnt even tell anyone my parents prayed to god and groceries turned up on our door. guess who it was, witnesses.

many experiences many expressions of love!

and second witnesses are not morally superior at all i was just defending something that i saw as wrong because people just pick and pick and pick and pick at it and never express the good things about the organization...

Charles Taz Russel changed over the years and it was by indepth study of the bible with other brothers that he came to see these unclean things, the difference between russel and a lot of others he died preaching till the day he died. ....mainline religion say things that most people dont even understand people in mainline religion go to church to buy there way into heaven to show that they are doing whats right doesnt mean they take it away and apply it in their lifes 4billion people in the world claim to be catholic. now catholic is the most mainline religion you can find if catholic is so right about the bible and its teachings why isnt the world a better place! i can garuntee you now that if the world followed the bible as the witnesses do crime would be abolished! wars would be no more. many people who are non religious have even said it!

why have i seen first hand seen priests gob smacked by a humble lowly witness?

Love covers all.

witnesses love, and no matter whether you people say the bible is lies and the bible cannot be trusted, ive seen first hand why is it is authentic! because it changes peoples lives it makes them better people it has changesd murderers and all sorts of people if we lived by it the world would be a beautiful place that in itself proves it was made by our creator because it teaches us what works and what doesnt it teaches us that if we lived by it everything will go right for us,,,, and i am not currently an active witness what i meant by strengthened is it has pushed me to want to go back cause i feel sorry for people like you who have lost their way and i dont want to become like people with no hope. and from experience life has been easier when i embraced my god and the bible.. because he took my burdens away

you people can put your opinion across but god will have the last say and every man is accountable to god, and for your sake i sure hope im that you are right.

thanx for all the feedback but i feel there is no arguing with anyone on these matters for your acusations suck and clearly prove you no little about the true meanings you judge things that have been and gone and have been improved on and done away with so yup

no need for anyones feed back good bye have a nice life for whats left of it....

• Honez
    Honez

Life is tough god is tough but he has given all a chance so dont whine and complain that god is unreaonable if you had a house and people treated it badly would you want them to occupy it. of coarse not be realistic its because of people like hitler that god must deal with it like this . would you rather god brought back hitler? yes you may have hitler!

Unreasonable people god has given us all years to change but we dont we put it to the side and say its not the truth we deny the truth because the truth hurts the truth is hard but god is giving us a chance after years and years of bad practices god has Given everyone a chance and you want to complain about how thats unloving? you have got to be kidding me you would make a great land lord you know let people ruin your house let people bring it to the ground and say hey ill build you another one because you know its not your fault you dont have free will you ruined the house by default no ones fault

THIS IS YOUR REASONING?

RIDICULOUS!

That is the weakest stuff ive ever heard it is a bunch of moaning about somebody who has given you all your life who has given you every chance but its to unbelievable for you that if you dont do what is needed of you, you will die...

sorry its a harsh reality but every man has added to it and made it that way...

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. Check out your own history - in this particular case the history of your own chosen religion and its founders and leaders, Charles Taze Russell, 'Judge' Rutherford etc. The information is freely available through copies of publications that can be read and examined. No one is forcing you to do anything that you are not comfortable with. No one forced you to come here. No one is trying to sell you anything here. No one will think badly of you regardless of your beliefs. You have nothing to fear but fear itself. Dont let fear rule your life.

Seek and you WILL find. If you are a genuine seeker and not a blind follower, you will find. It may not be what you you want to find and it may not be where you want to find it, but it is there waiting for you to find.

Any one can recognise a tree by the fruit it produces. If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd there is no need to eat it just to be absolutely sure. Remember this, you cannot polish a turd no matter how hard you try ;)

The apostles were imperfect men but they were never accused of abusing children, refusing to acknowledge the crime and then covering it up.

Do you recognise what sort of a 'tree' that would condone, cover up and then 'justify' by equivocating with other 'false' religions.

To equivocate is to justify.

Wishing you all that you would wish for others.

Siamsa.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Honez, honey..... just go already - hanging aroung here is just gonna give you high blood pressure or something. When you are ready to face the truth, you will remember the some of the things you have discovered here and all the pieces of the puzzle will fall into place for you, but in the meantime, just go and do what you need to do.

• Honez
    Honez

you are wrong in fact the apostle peter denied knowing jesus numerous times? and your right none were perfect example judas he betrayed jesus so you cant say that they never did wrong things that were that serious judas practically killed our savior.? because there were liars and deceiful ones and this one among them was judas. and just as that is there are people who are goning to turn away from god there are people who make mistakes dont expect them to be perfect.

. witnesses do not hide things its simply not the way if people are doing wrong they are counciled for it and if they continually do it they are disfellowshiped and if the matter is that serious and they have legal grounds to contact the secular authorities about it they do..

. ive read the child abuse files and i see the misunderstandings that people have made with it such as the need to have 2 witnesses thing? nothing cannot be done with out proof but pure hearsay and thats what most things are you simply cannot do anything about it in some circumstances when it comes to legal authorities?..

. if the organization has made mistakes write to them im sure they will not seek to hide there actions and they will admit when they make mistakes. they are humbe people.

• Honez
    Honez

okay thats what i need to do leave it in gods hands i have my beliefs you have yours and what i need to do is leave when i found this site i thought hey whats this witnesses communicating with eachother via the internet then when i found this was an ex witness site a kkk sort of anti witness site lol i was shocked because it all goes against my beliefs and continually feel defensive,,,,, but yes thank you for not being hateful but basically trying to shed light on it for me.... i am not simply a blind follower as some have said?

i am simply a person who bases his faith on what he has felt what he has seen with in the organization and how it has accepted him personally, i dont know how it is in many areas of the world but in this modern day the congregation in New Zealand i was brought up in has really shown me alot and you know ive fallen far from it i am 17. i was baptised at the age of 11 i was a regular pioneer before i was 15...my father was an elder my mother a regualar pioneer my sister one too! and ive been taught well what i know and ,i am now in the world and i see no hope in it and from all the experience ive had in the organization all my life is basically overwhelming and just made me happy...i understand many of you have vast more experience vast more knowledge but i know what i know and that is that i have felt gods blessing! and now i know what its like to be without it..

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

Honez,

Keep seeking and the scales will fall from your eyes. Remember it is in the nature of all humans to fall short of perfection. It is a liar that will tell you otherwise. Any one who tells you when they make decisions or rules affecting your life that it is based on their own personal divine guidence is a liar. Any one who seeks to commit, cover up and then equivocate in order to justify wrongdoing or rotteness is a liar. It is easy to recognise truth, it is hard to recognise a lie but the fruits of a liar are self evident.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

What is the lie that had deceived the world ?

Wishing you all that you would wish for others.

Siamsa.

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

I guess that Homez has been "gobsmacked" by the reasoned debate he found here. On the other hand it could be the disciplinary proceedings initiated against him by his loving, open, non dictatorial and Christian Organisation.

I guess he has retreated to the warm comfort blanket of the ghetto.

Maybe he will be ready when the next ship arrives !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit