It's been 10 years today since the world lost Princess Diana

by Dragonlady76 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I remember that night 10 years ago, I cried all night.

• dobbie
    dobbie

yes i remember my hubby phoning me at 7am and telling me but til i turned on the news i though he was winding me up. Felt so sorry for someone who seemed to have it all to die so suddenly and of course sorry for her boys.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It was all so tragic two youngsters losing their mother.

But I didn't see that a woman who spent 50 000 on clothes every year was some sort of poor victim.

That same day thousands of children died unnecessarily, and plenty of kids in poor families lost mothers and fathers, who nobody cared about.

Sad - YES.

The WT pedo coverup is much much sadder.

Lets' move on.

HB

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Lets' move on

ditto

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

somebody screamed.....LADY DI!!!!!!......so she did.

too soon? lol

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Lets' move on.

I couldn't agree more ! Yes is was sad

The hysteria when she died was ridiculous ! It was such a shame that poor Mother Theresa was unfortunate enough to die in the same week after a life time of good works and she barely got a mention in the media compared to 'Saint Diana'

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I found out sunday morning, then we went to the meeting. Everyone there knew, but no one could really say much about it- afterall, they thought she was bird food anyway. But I dunno, I could sense some people were keeping it in.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

OMG bigd!!

That is just toooo funny!!!!

BB

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

bumble bee, i have some very bad ones. pm me if you'd like to hear them. they are just wrong for the board. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit