WTSurvivors website is available again

by Esmeralda 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hi gang,

Because of the requests of my friends, I have decided to make the text of most of the previous essays on my website accessable again.

The format of the site is now very simple, text only for the most part.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me in my decision to take it apart. I've realized now that taking it down can't automatically erase my past, its something that I have to learn to exist with.

I'm still moving forward.

Thanks to those who believe that my words merit reading. That never fails to amaze me.

love to all
    essie

: http://www.wtsurvivors.homestead.com

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Essie,

Thank You!

I look foward to seeing more of your work.

Ranchette

• Tina
    Tina

(((( essie)))))))))))
    Excellent news!!! Your site had become the most empathetic and gripping for survivors! I am so glad it's back!
    I appreciate it, all the work it takes Es hun.Especially in view of your medical condition. What greater love can be shown than to expend that precious energy for us and all new ones searching for healing and support!
    Not to mention sharing your gift/talent of writing that reaches so deftly into hearts and souls! Thank you again! You and your site are so very much appreciated and of course,loved.luv ya always lil sis.Tina

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Glad to see it back up Essie, if for nothing more than my own selfish reasons.

Hope you and yours are doing well, I'll have to send you another e-mail soon, lots of stuff going on and just to chit-chat.

Hugs,
    Michelle

• Double Dee
    Double Dee

Essie,

I came across your site before I even came to this one. I just wanted you to know that, at a time when I really needed it, your site was very comforting to me--thanks so much!

Love,
    Dee

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Your story is very very emotional and touching. It is impossible not to swell up reading your accounts. I am very sorry all of those events happened to you! It's too much.

• Liquidizer
    Liquidizer

What a great piece of news, Essie! To my mind you can continue you life on even though your site is on. Why you thought you have to take your pages off-line to be able to do that? Leave your pages available as a testimony of your experiences even if you don't update them any more. Guess how many people your pages will help still in the future.

What did you like about my pages?

BTW, you look angry on your thump nail picture... ;-)

L.

This is the noise that keeps me awake
    My head explodes
    And my body aches

-Garbage

• outnfree
    outnfree

Essie,

Thanks to those who believe that my words merit reading.

Thank YOU, Es!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Thanks everybody, you guys are too kind :)

Why did I take it down to begin with Liquidizer? Well I guess I thought that it was constantly dredging up bad memories. But I realized that they are there in my mind anyway, and that I have to let them get to me to be effected by them. And if the site can help somebody a little bit, then it's worth keeping up.

What did I like on your pages? I really liked the quotation where you were mentioned in the Watchtower! Sounds like they expected to have you for life. You did an excellent job on the pages, I can't imagine translating all of that into English. I have enough time writing in English and it's my first and only language *LOL* Great job. I linked your site to mine on the new links page :) Thanks for your post here and sorry I've been so bad about answering e mail, just not enough hours and energy in the day. *hug*

Thanks again everyone. I really appreciate your kind remarks.

Michelle, love ya babe!

*HUGS all around*
    essie

p.s. Dee...thank you for what you said. Knowing that my writing brought some comfort to you when you needed it is better than being on the New York Times best seller list to me :) *hug*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit