well ive found my old (ex) jw friend

by MUNKAFATS 6 Replies latest jw friends

• MUNKAFATS
    MUNKAFATS

ive been looking for her for ages , when we were at school she was a jw and so nice , then when i was about 26 i bumped into her again and i didnt like what i saw , i asked her what happened and she said she had found drugs , that was the last time i saw her (i was very dissappointed),anyway she then dissappeared again so i assumed she had gone back to being a jw , but ive found her this morning(im 38 now) , ive spoken to her and she says that she still believes but doesnt go to meetings etc but that her parents are still in although her parents still have just as much contact with her, i brought up this disassociating thing with her and she said her parents wouldnt do that as they love her to much . i also spoke to her about this site and others , she says she never really thought about sites like this one , i got the feeling she doesnt want to know or is to scared to find out more although she says the only reason that she left the "truth" was because she hit puberty , all in all she only had good things to say to me about the org and that she had some really great times but that she believes you dont have to be in to be saved , im glad ive found her as we have traded numbers and will keep in touch , im not a jw but was just reading their books (not actually having a formal bible study) and it will be great to talk to someone who has seen both sides , its more personal as ive never been good a letters

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Does everyone keep to themselves on the Chatham Islands?

Population

The Islands have a population of 753 (1991 Census: Population usually resident in Chatham Islands County)

The population is relatively young in comparison with New Zealand centres. Over 300 people live in and around the main centre, Waitangi. Centres with populations of over 70 include Kaingaroa, Owenga and Te One. Approximately 50 people live on Pitt Island.

http://www.sll.fi/mpe/chatham/#anchor274634
  • MUNKAFATS
    MUNKAFATS

huh?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It intrigues me that on the Chatham Islands (your address) you can lose contact with people.

• MUNKAFATS
    MUNKAFATS

but im in coromandel new zealand , when i joined this site it just comes up with new zealand/chathams

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

There are two locations for NZ:

• NZ
    • NZ-Chatham Islands

Looks like you selected the Islands instead of the mainland. I've amended your profile to show the mainland so's we're not confused!

It should appear next post (I hope!)

Now we just have to get your formatting right!

• kwr
    kwr

Take a chill pill ozziepost.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit