TV links

by looking_glass 5 Replies latest jw friends

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

A GF of mine introduced me to a very cool site www.tv-links.co.uk It has links to all kinds of shows. Unfortunately not all the links work, but you can send a message by clicking on the "mark as dead" and someone out there in magic fairly land will check it out and w/i a couple of days it seems to be fixed. Some of you probably already know about this site, but for those of you that are a little behind (like me), check it out, it might just have a few shows for you to enjoy.

My perz fav is The Vicar of Dibly. I did not realize that it was not on that long. Our PBS station us to run it on Sat. all the time, but then they stopped, I suppose because there were no more episodes.

Happy viewing. L_G

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Pretty cool. Thanks for the link.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow - thanks! I just watched the first episode of Dr. Who - I have heard about if for a long time but never saw it. Thanks!

• ninja
    ninja

there is a programme from glasgow on that called still game....it is really good if you can get past the accents

• ninja
    ninja

p.s the first episode is called "flittin" which means moving house

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I really liked this link - watched Dr. Who several times - never thought about the web site in particular. Went looking for it today, to watch some more Dr. Who and I found this instead:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2007/oct/19/digitalmedia.media - who knew? Not me obviously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit