SO FRUSTRATED OVER THIS!!!

by dins 3 Replies latest jw friends

• dins
    dins

Hi All,

Just got back from my grandmother's where I casually brought up the UN thing, asking what the Society has to say.

Of course, she didn't know anything about it, but when I filled her in, albeit briefly, she burst out that it couldn't be true, the internet lies, etc. When I pointed out to her that the WTS was on the UN list, she immediately said that "someone must have added it, an apostate." She asked if I could get a copy of it and she would present it to the elders. We know what will happen there.

What I want to know is there ANY way we can prove this, i.e., signatures, etc? I know that even though we present the proof, it will be passed off as an internet apostate thing.

If there were perhaps a signature or affadavit or something signed by someone from the GB stating their cooperation with the UN, it would be harder to deny.

I am really getting frustrated by the WTS constant lies!!

Any suggestions?

Diana

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

dins,

go to: http://watchtower.observer.org

and print out the letter (on UN letterhead) showing the WTS withdrawing their association.

If someone still wants to believe in the organization after that, they don't really want to know the truth. Isn't that what we use to say about those in "Christendom", that they want to continue to be blinded by Satan?

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

Yes, it is a frustation! My elder believe not my argument from the document in the internet! I will wait what will happen in the future.

• zev
    zev

dont wait! it will be swoooshed under the carpet!
    pursue truth!

the documentation says it all!

no apostate material there....just the plain facts man!

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit