Big changes coming to the WTS. very soon, are you ready ?

by Brain Dead 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Well it looks like I'm going to have to make some big changes in New York on Saturday, there's going to be some butt kicking, I better wear my army boots

Birthdays are coming back, Christmas is coming back, every known holiday known to man is coming back, just for starts

Then I'm going to bring back mini skirts and all enticing and provocative clothing for woman,........ yes lots of cleavage

Door to door work gone, all kingdom halls will have recliners with cup holders, a place for a can of beer

Awake and Watchtower magazines are defiantly gone, instead will study Newsweek and Cosmopolitan, man that Cosmopolitan has some juicy stories in it

And those Assemblies have to go, far to boring, if I have to go to a big building to sleep I might as well stay at home and sleep on my sofa....sheesh

Instead will have a once a year beefiest, where everyone brings their own beer and will have all the ladies bring different kinds of pizza

But of course will have to use that time to discuss the serious conditions that are plaguing mankind right now, a moment of silence please.............................................................

Well thats all I can think of right now before I leave, I'll add more to the list as I think of them

The problem I hear with the GB men at headquarters, this just a rumor I'm told is that they all have very small penises, tiny wee ones, I've even heard they're invisible

this why they need so much power to make feel like real men.

Of course this isn't my personal problem, let me tell you I'm as big as a............well you'll just have to take my word for it

With the intent of giving the brothers new light, I'm going to shine a trillion watt light on them which in turn will blind for the rest of their lives

and make them impotent, this is called Homer's retribution.

My butt is kind of sore from sitting at this computer for an hour, does this ever happen to you and please no butt jokes I've heard them all, I'm a very sensitive about my butt

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Unleash hell Brain Dead!

• blondie
    blondie

There is bigger fish to fry in the world today than whether JWs can celebrate their birthdays; just have special day 9 months earlier and celebrate your conception, a special day. Have a cake with Happy Conception on it, and people can give you nicely wrapped gifts and sing:

Happy Conception to You, Happy Conception to You, Happy Conception to Yooooooooooou, Happy Conception to You.

How long will live, How long will you live, How lonnnnnnnnnnnng will you live, how long wil you live.

Sorry, when I hear that Russia is aiminig missiles at countries in Europe (did I hear that right); the Hilton girl cries and gets out but Martha stays the course; a girl was kept captive in a closet for a year; while people argue about whether global warming is a result of human actions or just the normal weather cycle while we are all finding that some day soon, everyone in NYC will have a backyard pool......

Some how the WTS pettiness irritates me. Blood transfusions, that's something for the WTS to get their "I don't have a medical license" nose out of people's business.

The WTS once used an illustration about an old rickety house, with bare boards, no paint, a sagging foundation, no glass in the windows, holes in the roof. Should we try and fix it or tear it down.

Or polishing the brass on the Titanic as it goes down.

For one day, I'd like to have JWs and the WTS compelled to tell the real truth for one day. I'd tape it and watch it over and over to know why I really left.

Blondie

• juni
    juni

You know what Blondie? Your essay read like Dave Barry. You know him? He writes for different newspapers. He has many books published also.

I so agree with you......

Hugs, Juni

http://www.miamiherald.com/dave_barry/story/98967.html funny essay!

• blondie
    blondie

What a nice compliment, juni! If only I was paid like he is.

Have a good weekend, enjoy the sunshine...............

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

"Or polishing the brass on the Titanic as it goes down."

Loved this line, Blondie. I remember in a talk the "brother" saying would you paint the smokestack on a sinking ship. They sure come up with some ignorant analogies.

My mother has really been beating the Armageddon drum. She is 75 and told me today she thinks she will never die. She thinks Armageddon is just around the corner. She keeps asking me, "Is there anything I can do to help you?" In July it will be a year since I last went to the Kingdom Hall and she can't hardly stand it. I told her this morning that I did not need any help and to stop asking me that.

I would love to see some big changes at the Watchtower Society very soon. I would love to see them exposed for all their falsehoods and deceptions and all the witnesses released from their control. But even more, I would love to live my life as I want to without having to constantly look over my shoulder to see who is watching what I am doing. If it weren't for my mother, I would merrily go my way, but I don't want to be put in a position where she would feel she could not associate with me any more.

But, in the meantime, bring the big changes on. I wish.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Fear + ignorance + power + control = religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit