i finally got crisis of conscience

by theinfamousone 9 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

staring the book today and am excited as hell... as soon as i am finished i am giving it to my little sister whos still in the borg... hopefully it will help her in the transition, wooooooooot

the infamous one

• greendawn
    greendawn

You can let us know what were the parts you liked most or found to be the most revealing. For me the Malawi Mexico discrepancy is the essence of it as it shows so clearly that the WTS is a commercial organisation that cares about money more than anything else.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Enjoy.

I look forward to when I can read it.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

What a book! Reading it was an experience.

• 38 Years
    38 Years

I couldn't put it down when I got it. I read before work, lunch hour and after work. It changed my life and gave me my freedom.

• delilah
    delilah

Very interesting read. I couldn't put it down. Enjoy!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm reading it for the second time, I'm finding that I missed some points. Probably when I was red eyed with anger and didn't quite pay attention to some things.

We can compare notes when you are done!!

nj

• juni
    juni

That book was a real eye opener for me. And yet, Ray Franz is not full of hatred or wants to retaliate. He recognizes that there are a lot of good people, but the organization is the culprit.

I know you'll enjoy every page.

Juni

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Great book! It was a life changer for me. Freed me of my years of guilt that I had been living with since leaving The Org.

Be sure and share your thoughts with us after you have read it...

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I was already out before I read it so it wasn't life changing for me. But it was a good read and I definately kept a copy in my bookshelf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit