Partaking at the Memorial

by 38 Years 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• 38 Years
    38 Years

I know you're sick of stories about the memorial, but you have to see this. (Not sure if anyone posted this yet):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcoTE1Skw8A

• free2think
    free2think

OMG ROTFLMAO! That was so funny, and her facial expressions were priceless.

• PinTail
    PinTail

I partake of the wine, or simple pure grape juice cause no where in the bible does it say it has to be wine, as long as it is the fruit of the vine. Anyway I make own stuff and have my thing at my house, my bread has never been dry like the witness bread all I do add is water and flour and cook it, and comes out a lovly nice and skin like kind a chewy yummy stuff. I even use the bread for breakfast the next morning with butter on it and eggs.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I think this link has been exposed ad nauseum. I know you didn't know it. I can't blame you for bringing it up.

Personally, I am appalled, as are many who have seen it. I understand many others who applaud it.

Either way, she did what she did and if it makes her feel better for it I am happy for her. I know that what it takes for each of us to face our demons may differ with others' opinions. I am glad for her if it worked for her.

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Please accept my apologies. I did not mean to offend anyone.

38 Years

• badboy
    badboy

ACTUALLY IT WAS FUNNY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit