Has anyone ever accepted a evil slave tract at an assembly?

by PinTail 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PinTail
    PinTail

I did once, it was in Ogden, Utah events center. It was after the afternoon talk and me and my ex-wife was walking to our car, and nice fellow asked if I would like to look at a tract, I said yes thank you. At that very moment this other fellow Jehovah's Witness came over and rudely jerked it our of my hand, and told me did you not hear the brother from bethel, to not accept tracts from them and to just look straight ahead. Needless to say this embarrassed me a great deal, cause there was many other witness's walking with me as well as my daughters seen me being disrespected, so I slugged that so and so, right smack on his nose and it knocked him to the ground, and I reminded him that I live in the good old U S of A, and I will read what I want! It was then I realized that basically the witness's are a cult. I will not be absorbed by Landru, again ...

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I never accepted one, but I have thought of dishing a few out at assemblies

• delilah
    delilah

I remember being handed a tract outside an assembly, when I was about 15. Another "brother", quickly grabbed it out of my hand before I even had a chance to look at it.

• Honesty
    Honesty

No, but I have joyfully distributed tracts to Jehovah's Witnesses at a District Convention where I was not known.

My friend, Danny:

• DeViL DriVeR 76
    DeViL DriVeR 76
    so I slugged that so and so, right smack on his nose and it knocked him to the ground, and I reminded him that I live in the good old U S of A, and I will read what I want!

Awesome!!! Wish I could have been there.

Does anyone have a copy of this tract? I never heard of it and would like to read what it says.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yeah, I remeber back on that occassion that my wife (ex-wife) started nagging me big time, telling me not to take that tract, she was one of these minipulating women who constantly say ah your not taking the lead in family study and field service... blah blah blah, no wonder I divorced her. Witness women by and large don't make good wifes, and men for that matter too, they use all the do's and don't's and hold them over your head. They are quick to run to the elders and involve them in your private life, if you know what I mean.

Kind a on the same subject, I remember my dearest theocratic wife back in the day, boasted how she started a study with this gal, she told me her last name, um I said, what is her husbands first name she told me, and I said oh man I went to school with that so and so, he used to be hot on the trail with every girl in high school. Well it was not long till I came home early and walked in the front door to find good old so and so coming out as I was going in, that was just one of many happy little bible studies my ex-wife had. After a while I picked up on the act and started to indulge my self also, what the heck the elders always sided with her, it was a case of my word against hers, oh well such is life back then I felt when in Rome do as they do.
    The Witness judicial system is a real farce, Im here to tell yeah.

The boy with the frosting on his face is my grandson, he is my little Buddy.
  • FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

When I was a dub, off into dubbery, the "evil slave" were the various Bible Students who clung to Russell. I read some of their stuff and it seemed just like dubbery.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Well as far as Dubery" goes, I know what you mean by that, its the Witness's dogmatic stance on conscious issues is my big beef with them. The Bible Students do not have this same attitude at all, if one would do a close examination of them on this one aspect, then they would see that they maintain what I consider the good parts of the Witness belief structure and dump the mind control and that is most refreshing.
    The Witness's always like to press forward the saying to the rank and file "don't go beyond the things written," but they them selfs do it all the time, feeling that they have a divine assignment to do so even calling them selfs the "governing body" in that they misapply the scriptures again here also, by calling them selfs this. They should just call them selfs "LANDRU you all will be aborbed, it is the will of LANDRU".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit