WTS settles sexual abuse cases + video

by Rado Vleugel 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

I am sure this story is mentioned earlier (I don't have the time now to search this forum), but I have compiled an article about this case:

Sixteen sexual abuse victims have settled nine lawsuits in which they said they were sexually abused as children by Jehovah’s Witnesses members and leaders.

Settlements were reached in late February and early March, according to court records obtained by Bill Bowen of SilentLambs.org. Now with video of press conference!Read the rest »

My site receives quite a lot of visitors, so thousands more will hear about sexual abuse & JW's. Greetings, Rado Vleugel

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Hello and thank you for the link.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    “As an organization, we will continually strive to educate families and congregations with sound Scriptural teachings that they can use to protect their children from child molesters,” the statement said. “And we will continue to do our utmost to protect children from this horrible crime and sin.”

Excuse me won't you? Not feeling so well right now

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Thanks!

• kwr
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

6 degrees of separation! If everyone sends this link to a couple of people, the message will get a pretty wide distribution.

Thanx for posting it, Rado.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit