Check this out

by Tyrone van leyen 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

http://www.aolvideoblog.com/2007/05/16/sheep-prank/ I had to put this one on. This is a sheep with a halloween mask that is being shunned by his associates. It reminds us of how painful an expereince it is in the human world, but I have to admit it made me laugh. I hope the link works but I had no way of testing it. If not just disregard the thread. If you read the comment below the video you will see many people found this a cruel thing to do to an animal. Imagine doing it to people. I still have to say though it made me laugh.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

It works. If you don't get the vid apprearing just go to the bottom of where the vid is supposed to be and there will be another link for it

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Tyrone, that is so sad! The little sheep keeps trying to get in with the flock and they keep running away from it because of that mask!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Who! that was funny and sad. It does make you think...

• Kudra
    Kudra

I really don't think that that was cruelty to animals. Perhaps it would be if, after taking the mask off, the other sheep still ran from the ex-masked sheep.

Perhaps they'd let it back in the flock after 6 months of "repentance".

reminds me of society as a whole. Running from another that looks different yet is exactly the same as them inside.

-K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit