Watchtower library on CD

by Bob Loblaw 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw

I've noticed many of you have the ability to post WT literature quotes from any point in WTS history. How does one obtain this CD?

What is it called?

I've looked on ebay and found things like, "Watchtower library 1997".

Does this include all '97 WT and Awakes and any books that came out in '97 or is it just the WT's of '97?

Do you have to get each year or is their like a box set of all bound volumes and books on CD?

• needproof
    needproof

Somebody has it available to download somewhere

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/131452/1.ashx

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The latest edition includes everything going back so far.

WT magazines go back to 1950 in every CD. Latest editions just add the last year or two (2005, 2006)

Awake mags go back to 1970.

Brochures seem to go back to about 1982.

The biggest surprise is that books go back to about 1971. I would have thought they wanted to keep
    the pre-1975 fiasco out of the generally used library. Maybe someone wasn't thinking when they did
    this.

You might have to get this from the download, because JW's act like this CD is so valuable and don't
    normally give new ones to anyone that isn't attending meetings regularly.

• garybuss
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Reexamine had the download for the WT CD-Rom last I knew.

As far as older books and pubs, those beyond the scope of what OTWO mentioned, Garybuss has the link you need.

PM if you need to on this.

Jeff

• bluebell
    bluebell

The watchtower library 1997 CD will have watchtowers, awakes, tracts, brochures and books published from XXXX date up until 1997, unsure of when they start maybe 1940's up to 1997 or something.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

For $5.50 plus $3.00 shipping, you can get a used 2004 edition on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Watchtower-Library-2004-on-CD-Jehovahs-Witnesses_W0QQitemZ110124745764QQihZ001QQcategoryZ3790QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There could be more over there, just do a search.

• Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw

Thanks for the info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit