Looking for GOLDEN AGE mags 1925-1930

by Voltage 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Voltage
    Voltage

I'm trying to find copies of The Golden Age, specifically from the years 1925-1930. There seems to have been some really outrageous stuff published during those years, which I would like to be able to verify.

I found this site which has links to high-quality scans of most issues, but the 1925-1930 period is missing.

If anyone has copies (electronic or otherwise), or knows where to find some, please contact me!

sample1138 (at) yahoo.com

Thanks!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, Voltage. There's a thread from June 2006 called "Golden Age Goodies" in the Scandals & Coverups forum.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/115448/1.ashx

(sorry, can't make it clickable.)

~Sue

• ninja
    ninja

wow lots of newbs tonight...welcome voltster

• Voltage
    Voltage

Thanks, I did actually see the "Golden Age Goodies" thread. There is indeed a lot of good stuff in there, but it doesn't have what I am looking for.

• MinisterAmos
  • Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hi Voltage, Welcome to the forum! Can't help you with the info. Have your read Crisis of Conscience, there is a lot of information in the book about the WBTS teachings in the 1930s

• M.J.
    M.J.

From what I hear, it's pretty hard to find those particular issues.

I thought I heard somewhere that

http://www.researchapplications.org/

was working on getting those available. I could be mistaken though. You may want to send an inquiry about it...

• Voltage
    Voltage

I emailed Research Applications, but they have not responded. Still no luck. Anybody?

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Voltage , I have a few GAs between those years. The NYC Public Library has a majority of the GAs on microfilm. What is it you are pacifically looking for?

• Voltage
    Voltage

Ideally, I'd like copies of EVERYTHING. I'd like a complete collection in some form or another.

The NYC library idea is brilliant. I live in California so unfortunately I can't just pop on by, but from their website it looks like they offer duplicate microfilm reels of most of the stuff in their archive. That could work great. Looking into it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit