If Judge Rubberboard was in control today .

by edmond dantes 2 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

If de judge was in control today what assets would he accumulate ? Maybe two more mansions and where would he locate them ,?for which worthies this time ?[because the others never showed up].Which cruise liners would he prefer when visiting the outposts,? Which two top of the range cars would he prefer,? Probably have his own personal jet .

How would he react to the internet,? I think because he had more of a personal interest he would have gone on a tirade lambasting everyone on line.He might have sent the dubs door to door with a dvd player each ."Because most of you are going to die I would like to share this with you"!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Funny you should mention this.

I saw a large truck van thing yesterday (think UPS / FED EX truck) with several flat screen tvs mounted on the outside of each side...

And I kind of shuddered as I thought that that WOULD be the next generation of the sound cars and sandwich boards...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Count of Monte Cristo!

Second-guessing, I suppose, about the furtherance of the blood issue. Or NON-furtherance. Judge Rutherford did not approve Fred Franz's putting his "special knowledge" about blood into THE WATCHTOWER. It was Knorr whom Franz persuaded to go with it, perhaps to help bolster the new WT administration. See Dogpatch's thread on Gene Smalley and Blood Transfusions if you'd like more information. [post by Compound Complex]

Oh - welcome to JWD!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit