What would you say to God?

by gumb 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumb
    gumb

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO GOD?

If

there were a supreme intelligence that who made the universe, and he brought you back to life briefly after you'd died, what would you say to him/her/it? Here are two examples I thought up.

Example 1

God

: Is there anything you'd like to say to me? After that I'll grant you one request before I put you back to sleep.

Me

: Well, first of all I'd like to say that I think you are a mean, vindictive and uncaring person. And secondly, my request would be that you disappear up your own oriface!

God

: Firstly, I'd like to say that I love you too! Secondly, I'm afraid that I cannot satisfy your request as I don't have an oriface. And thirdly, it's now time for bed.

Example 2

God

: Is there anything you'd like to say to me? After that I'll grant you one request before I put you back to sleep.

Me

: Well, first of all I'd like to say that I didn't expect this because I didn't think you existed. And secondly, since I have a trillion and one questions to ask about the universe and why you run it the way you do, my request is that I get a second shot at life in order to get all those questions answered.

God

: Firstly, I'd like to say that I understand your shock. Secondly, I'd love to give you a new life. And thirdly, I like your style!
  • SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Today I was thinking that if there was a god and s/he/it demanded an accounting for my life one day, i'd essentially say, "you first". (only I'd put it more politically correctly than that haha)

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Mmmm an interesting one.

Think I'd ask.............

Did you really want us to pass that multiple choice in knowing who you are without you sitting us all down and teachin us first?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

If there were a supreme intelligence that who made the universe, and he brought you back to life briefly after you'd died, what would you say to him/her/it?

Dude! What was that all about?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'd ask him why he didn't give me a body like Halle Berry's or why didn't he make me rich, and did he really love me? Because I couldn't tell?

• onacruse
    onacruse

I don't have anything to say to God, since it has said nothing to me.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Did you really kill most of your children?

• gymbob
    gymbob

How about.... where the hell have you been, and where the hell did you come from?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

God: Is there anything you'd like to say to me?

Ya, kiss my ass old dude. Peace out.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Why did you create disease?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit