911 - 'Last Man Out' UK Tour (Feb 2006) - William Rodriguez

by gumb 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• gumb
    gumb

911 - 'Last Man Out' UK Tour (February 2006) - William Rodriguez

Last night I attended a talk given by William Rodriguez in which he gave an eyewitness account of events occurring on 9th September 2001. This man had worked at the World Trade Centre for twenty years and had arrived late on that fateful day. He was doing his usual stair cleaning job when the first plane hit. His is a truly remarkable account of altruism. If you can get to any of the remaining venues, please do. According to the timetable I have, he will be in Norwich today at the White Horse Pub (Trowse) at 7:00pm (Note: a donation of £5 was asked for when I attended the venue in Ipswich, so this may be the case in other venues). There will be DVD available at a modest price relating to his experiences. He will, as far as I know, be visiting Lewes, Cork and Dublin on Monday and Tuesday, but please check for up to date information at www.last-man-out.com.

William's website is www.911keymaster.com. I recommend this site for more information about his experiences and his campaigns.

• Rooster
    Rooster

Very interesting information, thank you for the licks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit