Ted Haggard - born again minister cured of homosexuality - ITS A MIRACLE!

by needproof 6 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

http://www.beyondchron.org/articles/Wanna_Hear_a_Good_One_Ted_Haggard_s_Straight_4210.html

Wanna Hear a Good One? Ted Haggard’s Straight! Yes, by the power of the Lord Jesus, Teddy is now one of the good guys - straight! lol

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Yeah, going back to college to study psychology too. Sounds like a dub No?

tsof

• needproof
    needproof

Plenty of college boys for him there...

• luna2
    luna2

Gee, how long did that take? Is he the one that was doing meth too? Isn't it amazing that he was able to totally change his personality and get off drugs in what? a month or two? Uh huh.

I ran across video recently of Jimmy Swaggart crying crocodile tears back when he was caught visiting prostitutes or screwing his secretary or whatever it was that he did. These slimeballs say whatever they have to to maintain their livelihoods. I think they're all pretty cynical and disgusting. Its a shame anybody supports them or believes their tired, self-serving fictions. Bunch of slimey frauds.

• needproof
    needproof

Yes, well said Luna - they are all hypocrites.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Praise the lard!

S

• onacruse
    onacruse

Maybe it was as simple as Teddy touching the TV screen when Benny or Jimmy were pulling down and propagating outward the mighty powers of the spirit.

Which reminds me...I've got a vial of holy water that I bought just after I was df'd...maybe now is a good time to use it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit