Top Gear across the god fearing state of Alabama

by fifi40 7 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

Can someone make this clickable as it is quite funny..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKz4QgVQBHI

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I saw this the other night- fantastic!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Um, most anybody can slice together video and throw in some very poor imitations of southern accents as audio.

I call bullshit.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Top Gear rules. That is seriously, the funniest non-comedy show on TV. I would even put it as the funniest show I have seen it quite a long time, besides The Office.

Gotta feel that fundie Christian love, huh??

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I saw it too - excellent! Can't wait to see what they will come up with next week. The whole cow on a car thing had me in hysetrics!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Just happening to need a boost at that critical getaway moment makes me wonder too, if it's real. Is funny, though.

S

• fifi40
    fifi40

Satanus it was part of a whole hour long programme about buying 3 cars in the USA and driving across part of it with various challenges. If you have never seen Top Gear, it is very funny and full of all sorts of stunts every week. The car had needed jump starting throughout the trip.

And Richard Hammond (or Hamster as we Brits know him) was the TV presenter who had a horrific crash, just before christmas, trying to beat the land speed record for Top Gear. He was the one driving the pick up and obviously he survived the accident.

Fi

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Hahahaha, that was pretty good. Now if they *really* want to get themselves killed they should go and do something similar somewhere in the Arabian peninsula.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit