The Two Witnesses SHOCK

by artcritic 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• artcritic
    artcritic
    I have done extensive research into finding out who really is the Two Witnesses of Rev. This may be a shock to some in the Watchtower yet I give you evidence from Paul and Peter. I would copy it here but some forums dont like you doing that.
    Updated blog link below

https://artcriticman.wordpress.com/the-t...the-great/
  • Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Well, I suppose people will come up with many interpretations, but I see the two prophets as two individual prophets...literal witnesses that will protect Jerusalem for the space of 3.5 years as prophesied. There are only so many levels of representations that can be given. The lampstands represent two prophets...two witnesses who, with the power of God, will withstand Gog's onslaught. John specifically calls them prophets. A group of people cannot constitute a single prophet to produce the power these two prophets will wield.

Some believe these two prophets to be Moses and Elijah. The scriptures say Moses died; however, all Joshua and the other Israelites saw was Moses caught up in a cloud. We also know from Joel that Lucifer had a dispute with Michael regarding Moses' body. So, was Moses also translated and taken up without tasting death?

I personally think these prophets will be living mortals, called to minister to the Jews. Why bring in prophets from bygone dispensations when it's never been done before?

But it's anyone's guess.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Since a lot of Christianity was stolen from the Egyptian book of the dead I wonder if the two witnesses don't signify Maat or some other god that was in the room where ones heart is judged. There is also influences from Zoroastrianism in the NT so maybe the two witnesses come from there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit