WIFES FAMILY KEPT MOTHERS DEATH A SECRET (GUISBOROUGH ENGLAND)

by nightwarrior 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Well its been quite a while since i posted here, maybee 18 months ago.

hallo, to all our old friends and newbies.,

Yes i was dissasociated some 6 years ago from the org Because i no longer believed in the false organization claiming to represent the creator. i replied to an elder i wouldnot piss on any jehovahs wittness if the lot of you were on fire. 3 weeks later i was disasociated.This was 5 years after i stopped attending. Initialy because, i stood up for righteousness sake ,in exposing a bent presiding oveerseer and his son in law in London England .UK whom was selling death trap second hand cars to brothers and sisters

SHOWING A LOVING CHRISTIAN FAMILY AT WORK (FROM GUISBOROUGH ENGLAND UK)

My wife's mother was dying in hospital, up north in a place called guisborough.united kingdom

my wife's sisters, were living as pretend wittnesess or far day people along with there husbands and 3 children

The story starts that my wifes mother and father were baptized many years ago wifes father STOPPED attending the meetings due, to the fact that he was told how to live his life, took up smoking and was told he would be disfellowshiped should he ever return to the kingdom hall. His wife continued to all the meetings along with her 4 daughters with her 2 boys deciding not to attened anymore. the oldest sister T is still a spinister aged about 46 waiting for a spiritual oveerseer to sweep her of her feet pioneered most of her life (what a waste)
    some years later my wife and her 2 older sisters left the organization and tasted freedom.

A became known as the bike in she loved sex at the old rugby club in GUISBOROUGH. R kept her exploits quiet
    my wife must have had a taste also. A & R both married worldly men whom were not wittnessess

3 years later they all returned to the kingdom hall A with her husband in tow she married S whom is a minesterial servant he addapted to the way of life

Every year A demands christmas presents and birthday presents from her sibbling brothers for her 2 children both C and S
    R celebrates christmas and birthdays under the pretext that her husband demands she does so.

even the mother god bless her sole sends presents out on grandchildren's birthdays in disguise of money or book tokens

THESE ARE YOUR AVERAGE JEHOVAHS WITTNESSESS CLAIMING YOU SERVE????????? JEHOVAH

My wife was never dissfellowshipped or disascociated but her loving family decided by themselves to cut her out of there family without any scriptual reason all because she told her mother not to continue writeing any more poisionous letters of hate towards my husband and 4 children and not to make contact untill she had met such a simple request

6 weeks before her mother died she wrote a letter to my wife still spitefull with bits of venom pouring out this was a woman whom had the opportunity to make ammends with her daughter

she hid our telephone number from rest of the family

she said her last goodbyes to her immediate family but my family wernt allowed to say goodbye even on her deathbed

T A 40 YEAR PIONNER Would not telephone our home, and inform my wife about her mother's health, whom still lives with the father in guisborough

A, would not inform her sister,that her mother was dying in hospital having a ministerial husband

R wouldnot telephone my wife and tell her her mother was on her deathbed

her 2 worldly brothers just did not care either way

The father thinks hes still a wittness but has not attended for 30 years dont let them upset you margarate ,is his only reply

YYYYYIPPPPEEEEE
    At last with 2 weeks to go T telephones my wife, mum says you have a right to know that she is in hospital

MW OF [address removed] GUISBOROUGH .UK WAS CREMATED 2 WEEKS LATER

THEY CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS

UPDATE:

MY WIFE SENT HER FATHER A LETTER POINTING OUT HER FAMILY'S WORSE THAN WORLDLY - ACTIONS AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS MY FAMILY

The die was cast when her family decided to disfellowship my wife not the organization but her sisters whom are classed as hypocritical christians

any thoughts on this issue

contact the [edit] congregation in skelton.uk

Moderator note:
    This post has been edited to correct formatting (re paragraphs) and protect the privacy of individuals named. JWD cannot permit this forum to be used as a means of inciting illegal activity - such as harassment - against anyone, including Jehovah's Witnesses whose behaviour toward members of JWD has been deplorable and hateful, or the congregations where they retain membership.
  • rowan
    rowan

I'm so sorry for what you had to go through. I wish that time will help healing the wounds.

Rowan

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    Moderator note:
    This post has been edited to correct formatting (re paragraphs) and protect the privacy of individuals named. JWD cannot permit this forum to be used as a means of inciting illegal activity - such as harassment - against anyone, including Jehovah's Witnesses whose behaviour toward members of JWD has been deplorable and hateful, or the congregations where they retain membership

Dunno if ive missed the point,but where is the incitement to harrassment in this account??

• Xnived Shadow
    Xnived Shadow

I cant even call it cruel....its beyond that. You would probably hate me Im a hypocritical JW as well. I dont go to meeting at all. My Dad is on his last leg and if I get all ballsy now I wont be able to say goodbye to him. I cant imagine the pain of what u just explained. I send my sympathies to your family.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

what cruelty!

by their fruits you will know them eh?

it's so sad and they do it in "gods" name .

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Hello and hi to those that we knew. Well my husband wrote this account. All of it is true. Mind you he still got a bollocking for some of it. I thank you for your kindness and sympathy. Its funny really I have been grieving my whole family now for 5 years, but it is the physical passing that seems to stick in my throat. Whilst my mother was alive the chance that the phone would ring was always present, but now thanks to religion that 'chance' has vanished. I will learn to live with it, and bury it deep. All I need to say is that this board helped us when we first left the JWs, and then life goes on and the shoulder isn't needed as much, and then something comes along, and hey here we are again amongst people who understand the emotions that we are feeling. So thanks again for your support, and understanding, this board can truly be known as a life saver. Better and cheaper than any psychiatrists couch. (did I spell that correctly)? Thanks again Mrs Nightwarrior.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am sorry that your family has experienced such pain. It is unbelieveable how cruel this religion makes people behave. Remember you are good people, they are the ones with the problems. They do not have a clue what love really is. The good thing is that you have removed your children from this controlling cult. They will learn what family really is.

Leslie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That is so unbelievably cruel, I am so sorry that you had to endure it.

These people aren't righteous at all, merely self righteous hypocrites.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit